Aintree Festival and The Grand National 2016

Brumerican

7 hours ago, Brumerican said:

My only tip for The National is to get your bets in today before all the part time punters destroy your prices tomorrow afternoon. 

Also Check the place payout with your bookie,

A few are paying out on the first 5/6 home where some are only paying out on 4 places so take a look if you playing the EW Thief!

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

The Moment Luke Harvey was about to shat himself :D 

The second his eyebrows raise, is the point of no return. I am fairly certain this man needs new pants. 

Edited by Kingman

8 hours ago, Brumerican said:

My only tip for The National is to get your bets in today before all the part time punters destroy your prices tomorrow afternoon. 

I would now be cautious placing bets till 11ish tomorrow AM given the predicted 4hrs of overnight rain in the North West. 

Unless proven in swamps. Expect a few NR's

4 horses dead so far, so some clearings in the woods can gamble and have a day out. This can't be banned quickly enough.

In years to come, people will look back on this and realise it's every **** bit as disgusting as bull fighting.

Edited by Davkaus

14 hours ago, Davkaus said:

4 horses dead so far, so some clearings in the woods can gamble and have a day out. This can't be banned quickly enough.

In years to come, people will look back on this and realise it's every **** bit as disgusting as bull fighting.

Can't see it being banned for a long time. So much money is made because of this one event that there won't be a concerted effort to get it stopped

17 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Yeah but who have you had  ?

Holywell is my main bet and put small money on 5 others for the buzz.

Goonyella

onenightinvienna

Unioniste

Gilgamboa

Gallant approach.

Thistlecrack is as good a horse as I've seen, beast.