Players For Next Season?

Reivax_Villa

As it looks certain that we will be getting relegated as early as next weekend i guess its time to look to the future with a pinch of optimism.

I'm actually looking forward to the Championship with the thought that we will rebuild and have a new ethos amongst our playing and coaching staff.

There are some wonderful gems and established talent and grafters in the lower leagues that we will make us proud of our team before and after matchday.

Below I'm going to list some players that i would be happy to see playing for us next season.

Chris Martin - Striker (Derby County) - He knows the league inside out, very good goalscorer one of the most consistent strikers in that league

Alan Judge- Centre Midfielder (Brentford) - Probably one of the best players in the league, he gives everything, can attack and defend. He has 10 assist and 14 goals this season, amazing stats for a midfielder and he has the talent to play in the premier league .

Johann Gudmundsson Winger (Charlton)- This Icelandic left winger is what we need if we are going to play with a big man (Gestede) next season , his accuracy from the wing is top notch,  he can play on either side, and for a side that looks destined for league one he has 10 assist this season. 

Dominic Iorfa - He could certainly fix our right back problem i would go as for as saying that he is potentially better than Micah Richards in that position, he is tipped for a bright future.

I would also love to see a player like Scott Brown in our team, great leader, all action, no nonsense and has energy across the park.

What players would you like to see at Villa park next season?

4 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

What players would you like to see at Villa park next season?

Rooney , Fabergas , Courtinho , Kane  cause  then it would mean we somehow avoided relegation :)

3 minutes ago, AndyBM said:

itll be tough to attract promising players to this club, it has no future.

i've only listed one promising player,  i'm sure that there are plenty of players in the championship that want to be part of the rebuilding process