Raver50032

13 hours ago, sne said:

I'd go:

------------------Guzan--------------------

--Richards--Okore---Clark----Cissokho---

------------Gana------Lyden---------

---Traore------Grealish------Green------

------------------Ayew-------------------

Would be happy with that, Richards can at least get some abuse if he starts....do we have no decent youth fullbacks these days though?

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Would be happy with that, Richards can at least get some abuse if he starts....do we have no decent youth fullbacks these days though?

Might be showing my massive ignorance when it comes to our academy history, but anyhow.

Fullbacks seem to be an area where we have a problem producing talent?

Sure you can say that about every area :( but any number of at least Championship standard CB's, midfielders, wingers and strikers have passed through here, not many fullbacks. Or i'm just forgetting the veritable plethora of fullbacks flooding out of the academy... 

As I said I have a gap in knowledge there :)

Edited by sne

1 hour ago, Arj Guy said:

There needs to be a hostile atmosphere from the off today. It would be great to see the players be welcomed onto the pitch by a chorus of boos.

I don't see how that would help or encourage these players who we'll be depending on to get us up next season seeing as we aren't going to be able to shift many of these guys.

I'd like to see:

Bunn

Lyden
Lescott
Okore
Cissokko

Gueye
Vertout

Green
Grealish
Traore

Gestede

Mostly on topic as its currently pre-match: I've arrived super early. Where the hell can I get a pint near VP without all the Bournemouth lot?

In a way I'd play all of the jokers that have contributed (by their shear lack of interest and professionalism) to our downfall today as it is highly likely we'll be relegated this afternoon.

Let those overpaid primadonas be the ones to suffer the jeers and whistles from the fans who they've let down.

I'm not surprised that Gabby has bottled it and got a sicknote to exclude him from PE today - it just sums up the complete disregard he has for the fanbase and club who have made him more money than he's worth.

However, post relegation (so next week then) I wouldn't play the likes of Gabby, Richards, Lescott, Bacuna again - then it's the start of the rebuild and time to get behind players that are most likely to be here next season.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

In a way I'd play all of the jokers that have contributed (by their shear lack of interest and professionalism) to our downfall today as it is highly likely we'll be relegated this afternoon.

Let those overpaid primadonas be the ones to suffer the jeers and whistles from the fans who they've let down.

I'm not surprised that Gabby has bottled it and got a sicknote to exclude him from PE today - it just sums up the complete disregard he has for the fanbase and club who have made him more money than he's worth.

However, post relegation (so next week then) I wouldn't play the likes of Gabby, Richards, Lescott, Bacuna again - then it's the start of the rebuild and time to get behind players that are most likely to be here next season.

This sounds good, I agree. It'll be difficult not to play the losers again, there's so many of them. But I like the idea in principle.

Richardson, Bacuna and Sinclair. Richardson, Bacuna and Sinclair. Richardson, Bacuna and Sinclair. Richardson, Bacuna and Sinclair.

Ha.Ha.Ha.awnjasfklnsdf

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

Wow, I was going to watch this one but after seeing that line up I think I'll go nail my testicles to a moving van instead

What kind of van? Perhaps can tweet a picture of it to Joleon

Edited by Pilchard