Ratings and Reactions: Villa v Chelsea

limpid

19 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

The only thing more embarrassing than the performance was the "protest".

Changes nothing, helps nothing, fans look like morons and makes us a laughing stock to every other team.

At least there were some people in claret and blue at Villa Park who gave a s***.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

The only thing more embarrassing than the performance was the "protest".

Changes nothing, helps nothing, fans look like morons and makes us a laughing stock to every other team.

You must be joking.

I think the anti Lerner stuff is past its best  time but the protest showed passion, commitment, desire, and love for the Club. It made me proud of the guys there.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Man of the Match - the fans

only Grealish and Ayew and to a lesser extent Gestede came out of that game with any credit

Your continual love-in with Grealish is embarrassing

• Like 1

I think the protest was needed.I dont think it makes Villa fans look moronic, I liked how BT Sport showed crowd shots and didn't try to 'hide' it by cutting away to the drudgery happening  on the pitch. We go again etc etc...

• Like 3

I thought the protest looked great on screen. Loads of banners, even at the end, and the stewards forced to let them be this time. Kudos to everyone who protested. Well done. Keep it up. The players may go down without a whimper, but the fans won't.

I'd pick 15 of our useless squad to play a game of rugby and tell them to put the same amount of effort in as they have this season.

I'd also have 15 ambulances standing by. Gutless tawts.

• Like 1

I'd pick 15 of our useless squad to play a game of rugby and tell them to put the same amount of effort in as they have this season.

I'd also have 15 ambulances standing by. Gutless tawts.

I would pay to watch that!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Nigel said:

no matter what they have done

But they haven't done anything! They haven't even tried to do anything!

(yes, I know that's the problem)

• Like 1

Protest was good...but booing your own players just sits wrong with me, no matter what they have done!

If it makes the likes of Guzan and bacuna think "I don't want to be here next season" then I've got no problem with it

It isn't November and I've got worries about their confidence and for the good of the team this that and all the other bollocks, were finished this season, we're going down, I want these clowns to be under no illusion that I think it's their fault

• Like 2

Â