Ratings and Reactions: Villa v Chelsea

limpid

Well at least Chelsea let us off the hook. Could have had 10 today if they had wanted. Don't footballers want to score as many as possible these days?

Started to play a bit better when Grealish came on. Future manager take note.

MOTM = Banners Out On 74. Excellent showing - well done, the organisers!

EDIT

Ha ha, my phone just printed Grealish as "agree slush"!

My choice to abandon the season ticket two years ago was a good one.

Utter spineless surrender. As usual. Playing online yahtzee is far more exciting.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

The only thing more embarrassing than the performance was the "protest".

Changes nothing, helps nothing, fans look like morons and makes us a laughing stock to every other team.

Rubbish! 

I appreciate people actually giving a damn. The players looked suitably embarrassed walking off. Fans showed the management and player that they do care and are disgusted by their shambles.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

Rubbish! 

I appreciate people actually giving a damn. The players looked suitably embarrassed walking off. Fans showed the management and player that they do care and are disgusted by their shambles.

If grown men spending time at home making a banners Blue Peter style is "giving a damn" then I'm glad I dont give a damn.

The players and management dont give a shit what the fans have to say and why the hell would they? Its arrogant to think their voices are important enough to be listened too.

Â