Player Protest vs Chelsea

mwj

Are you in?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in?

• Yes
    • No

I would love it if we gave some of these rats an absolute roasting at the Chelsea game.

Gabby, Micah, Jolean, Guzan, Bacuna for starters

Who's in? And if not, why?

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I would love the fans to turn on this team every game for the rest of the season. Boo every single touch, pass and shot.  

Why?

It's not like it's their fault they aren't good enough. 

• Like 2

Many years ago I went to a Lazio game where the fans in the home end remained silent throughout the game. It seemed to have more impact than a torrent of abuse. Lazio scored 2 or 3 that day and only a handful of fans even blinked. It got a lot of press attention. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I would love the fans to turn on this team every game for the rest of the season. Boo every single touch, pass and shot.  

As much as I don't like many of our players, that could hurt the club's reputation and damage us in the summer.  I am generally against booing Villa players even if a lot of them are words removed. 

• Like 1

What's your plan then? What am I in/out of? 

I hate to sound biased, though I am, but what's "not right" about displaying a banner on 74 minutes and creating something memorable and dynamic to go with it?

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

34 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

As much as I don't like many of our players, that could hurt the club's reputation and damage us in the summer.  I am generally against booing Villa players even if a lot of them are words removed. 

Yes that's right.

It would get attention but their would be many that critisis that, and other players wouldn't come because they know when they play bad, the fans aren't behind them.

Villa Fans would get a complete new image for others who don't know us.

2 hours ago, mwj said:

I would love it if we gave some of these rats an absolute roasting at the Chelsea game.

Gabby, Micah, Jolean, Guzan, Bacuna for starters

Who's in? And if not, why?

Stick your beef with them onto a banner mate and display it with the rest of us on 74 minutes.

• Like 1

Show me rock solid proof about those players that justifies this and I'll consider it. Social media hearsay does not count btw. Prove to me (other than their performances on the pitch)  that these specific players deserve singling out for being rats 

• Like 1

Posted this in the other protest thread:

There's an old song called Mother Superior by the skate punk band Good Riddance.

In it there is a line that if you tweak it a bit could be turned into:

Take a look at the other side -

There's a team with twice your

pride

I'd like to see that on a banner, directed at the players.

12 minutes ago, sne said:

Posted this in the other protest thread:

There's an old song called Mother Superior by the skate punk band Good Riddance.

In it there is a line that if you tweak it a bit could be turned into:

Take a look at the other side -

There's a team with twice your

pride

I'd like to see that on a banner, directed at the players.

it's brilliant, but probably best reserved for a game that isn't against Chelsea, haha

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sne said:

Haha too true :crylaugh:

Be a great one to use against Bournemouth though. On a fraction of the wages of our mob but week in week out put a shift in.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 3

Â