Who do you want as Next Manager Poll

Demitri_C

VillaTalk: Who do You Want as Next Manager Poll?  

321 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want as Next Manager?

• Steve Bruce
    • David Moyes
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Sean Dyche
    • Gary Monk
    • Other

Just now, Zatman said:

the Everton small budget is a myth though

The zero budget was a myth.  They did spend big on the likes of Fellaini.  But the fact it was smaller than those they were competing against, and expected to compete against year in year out, is not a myth.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BOF said:

The zero budget was a myth.  They did spend big on the likes of Fellaini.  But the fact it was smaller than those they were competing against, and expected to compete against year in year out, is not a myth.

true but it still wont be the sort of budget we have next season ;)

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

true but it still wont be the sort of budget we have next season ;)

I'd imagine that comparitively speaking, we'll have one of the biggest budgets in that division.  So in that sense you're right.  We won't have a 'small' budget.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

I'd imagine that comparitively speaking, we'll have one of the biggest budgets in that division.  So in that sense you're right.  We won't have a 'small' budget.

Someone on Twitter t'other day posted a team composed of yoof and one or two key players like Grealish and Traore, but mostly with the majority of players from this season absent. It wasn't awful, and then with a healthy kitty from player sales (£20 mill plus) we really do have the resources to get back up to the prem. Sooooooooooooo important we get the right manager.

47 minutes ago, Zatman said:

still think Mick McCarthy for a couple of seasons to get rid of the bad eggs, he wont take any crap from likes of Lescott

It's who he replaces them with that worries me. 

1 hour ago, Ikantcpell said:

What is this talk of Moyes not hungry anymore?

He failed at both Man U and Valencia, i think he is very hungry to prove alot of people wrong.

Real Sociedad. Your confusing him with another british manager who's currently failing at Valencia.

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

I would be quite happy for him to do with us what he did with Everton while he was there.

Beats fighting relegation year after year.

season 2003  / 04 says Hello  but by and large his finishes were all top half

you could argue that Moyes got "lucky"  in selling Rooney for £26 m and then building a team around the proceeds  ... if only he was here during the summer window

11 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

season 2003  / 04 says Hello  but by and large his finishes were all top half

you could argue that Moyes got "lucky"  in selling Rooney for £26 m and then building a team around the proceeds  ... if only he was here during the summer window

We got lucky selling Benteke, in fact we got some good money for a fair few of our players in the past. I wish we had a manager that reinvested it as well as Moyes did.

2 minutes ago, jon_c said:

We got lucky selling Benteke, in fact we got some good money for a fair few of our players in the past. I wish we had a manager that reinvested it as well as Moyes did.

that's what I said :D

1 hour ago, Ikantcpell said:

What is this talk of Moyes not hungry anymore?

He failed at both Man U and Valencia, i think he is very hungry to prove alot of people wrong.

You could be right but sometimes when a person fails to achieve his goal in life its all downwards afterwards. It happened with Brian Little. after he left us. I'd rather us pick a younger manager on his way up. 

Edited by PaulC

Bruce, Pearson and Dyche are all c***s. I would hate to see them at Villa Park. Pearson especially. 

I really fail to see how anyone could look at that list and not choose Moyes. I have my doubts about whether or not he'd take the job but he's head and shoulders above the other supposed contenders. 

• Like 1

If its true its between Moyes and pearson thats great as, as the above poll suggests many of the fans want Moyes

i am delighted Little is having  apart of this as he is a villa man and knows what the fans want and demand. We want Moyes!!

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If its true its between Moyes and pearson thats great as, as the above poll suggests many of the fans want Moyes

i am delighted Little is having  apart of this as he is a villa man and knows what the fans want and demand. We want Moyes!!

I know of another manager who has been in contact so I don't think it's as 50:50 as the media are suggesting.

more like 50:50:50

• Like 1

Just now, a m ole said:

I know of another manager who has been in contact so I don't think it's as 50:50 as the media are suggesting.

more like 50:50:50

Spill! What does their name rhyme with?