England v Holland

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

I'd really prefer to see the same side as Saturday minus Lallana and Henderson. We don't have too many games to get it right and starting Milner will show us absolutely nothing that we don't already know.

I'm ok with him rotating for this, but unless somebody does something incredible tonight, the side from Saturday should be more or less our starting XI in the Summer.

I can't help thinking Rooney will still get shoehorned in though.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I'm ok with him rotating for this, but unless somebody does something incredible tonight, the side from Saturday should be more or less our starting XI in the Summer.

I can't help thinking Rooney will still get shoehorned in though.

Undoubtedly, same goes for Wilshere and probably Sterling too. I just don't get what starting Milner when we have all these new options is going to achieve. After the performance in Berlin, Im betting on Woy going back to the old guard for the Euros. The same old guard that has disappointed time and time again over the years.

14 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

No matter how many attacking options we have, our defensive options are poor to say the least.

I think our choice of midfield will be crucial to our defence, maybe that's why Milner is starting tonight?

Our options at fullback aren't too bad, but they're very attacking, so without a decent holding midfielder we might be exposed at the back.

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think our choice of midfield will be crucial to our defence, maybe that's why Milner is starting tonight?

Our options at fullback aren't too bad, but they're very attacking, so without a decent holding midfielder we might be exposed at the back.

i think it's dier's spot to lose now!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

have EE sponsored the steps at wembley?

they know no shame in whoring out the england team

That's a Wembley thing as opposed to an England thing. They've got some big partnership with the stadium, their logo is all over it, and it's the same regardless of what you watch there.

this is another going through the motions completely flat probably win 2-0 and get told everything is awesome england fixture

the way its being played with this tempo everyone seemingly playing at 75% at best its why international football is shit