Oscar Borg

Villan4Life

5 minutes ago, skarroki said:

He's only 19 and is still developing, he's not got much chance of displacing Amavi in the lineup and it wouldn't be too fair to drop Cissokho of the bench for a bloke with 0 experience. 

I would imagine we won't see him this year at all but I don't think that'll point to him being a write off 

I don't know about that.

On 03/09/2016 at 22:37, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why do you want to know about players that won't make it? Personally, when a young player leaves here, I always follow them regardless of where they end up, I love following their careers

Is this a kind of grooming?

14 hours ago, Mjvilla said:

Wonder if there's any league 1 clubs who have just appointed a new DOF who may want to look at our youngsters on loan, including mr. Borg.

According to Swindon's ticket department, Sherwood is the manager, sent out texts telling fans to come along to watch Sherwood's first game in charge of the team. All a bit of a mess. 

On 03/09/2016 at 22:37, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why do you want to know about players that won't make it? Personally, when a young player leaves here, I always follow them regardless of where they end up, I love following their careers

I do the same. If they do well, I feel proud, tinged with a little sadness. 

• 1 year later...

Must say, i am quite surprised and disappointed by this, I genuinely thought that he looked like one of our better prospects when on the few occasions I saw him, it was clear to see that he wasn't a left back and needed to be further up the pitch, I think him being played in that position was 'limiting' him. 

Â