limpid

Just now, Pilchard said:

Remi should ask Ayew if he fancies trying in the second half

You can question his ability maybe, but if you are questioning his effort, we aren't watching the same game. ..

• Like 1

I had a feeling we might get something today, Swansea aren't the best of sides and that first half proved that. It's a tough ask for this Villa side but we have to be more clinical going forward. 

We're like a French stick today. Tasty, full of flavour. Dry and chewy in places.

Blunt and being carried by a Frenchman.

I'm not sure this analogy works.

• Like 2

Just now, HeyAnty said:

Can anyone please tell me what the purpose of westwood is.  He starts week in week out for our past 3 managers.  Its a sacking offence in its own right.

As most of our players can't pass more than 10 yds, westwood provides the link between, receives a 5 yd pass then makes a 5 yd pass. That way we can move the ball over longer distances! Genius really.

• Like 2

Oakes

Nelson, Cuellar, Ridgewell, Charles

Reo-Coker, Stone, Wittingham, Bannan

Harewood, Heskey

A team of former Villa players who were much ridiculed during their spells here. If they'd all been from the same era, the team above would still beat our current team. Pretty much man for man this team has ZERO quality. That isn't a sweeping statement, it's just so bloody obvious. Swansea are useless and we still offer no threat. Couldn't care less if every single player we had was sold.

Not a single player one could rate as a diamond in the rough or one for the future. They are all useless. The experienced players are actually just past it. The youngsters have no talent or steady temperament. The french players don't care. The 'skillful' players are overrated, physically weak and too selfish.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sam3773 said:

We're like a French stick today. Tasty, full of flavour. Dry and chewy in places.

Blunt and being carried by a Frenchman.

I'm not sure this analogy works.

Personally I quite like a tiger baguette

• Like 1

According to the half time analysis Westwood and Sinclair are playing tonight I honestly didn't notice that having watched the first half ....I thought Hutton was doing well tho 

Sinclair is on the bench.

He is, however, having a similar impact to when he is playing.

• Like 1