Weekends football 18/20 March

andykeenan

4 hours ago, gharperr said:

Criminally over rated? So that means what? So Chelsea tried to pay 30mil? Or whatever it was for a youngster ball player high line defender (who  maybe plays ball too much but gets magnified so so much in highlights). ..and you think that's Criminally over rated....love to know your valuation of him lol

Its not even close he goes for 20m+ ...snap decision for most teams. 30+ mil is debatable for teams

I remember posts about Kane being over rated because he's English.  Im 90% sure people see player youngster abilities...then think they're over rated when most people talk about potential  ability lol

It means exactly what it says on the tin. The complete media wankfest, the £50M valuations being touted about when he's done absolutely nothing to warrant it. 

Its my opinion so apologises that it seems to have touched such a raw nerve, but I'll bow to your superior knowledge as I'm obviously one of the uneducated 90% :rolleyes:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, PieFacE said:

He obviously isn't.  

from what I have seen he is not much better than our defenders, game against Spurs when he tried dribble past Spurs attacker on his 6 yard box was shambolic and embarrassing. If he wasnt English then the media wouldnt care about him

Saw Marseille-Rennes on Friday, Marseille are so shambolic but very impressed with Ousmane Dembele (yes there's another one off the dynasty), scored a couple of nice goals and already getting linked with some of europe's biggest clubs. Only 18 and got 10 in 19 for Rennes this season.

Doubt he'll make the France euros squad but one to watch for the future I think.

Edited by VillaChris

Â