who will be renewing their season tickets?

ahamaad

Will you renew/get a season ticket for 2005/06  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Will you renew/get a season ticket for 2005/06

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends on summer signings

Ill renew.

Football for me is as much about having a day out with my mates, as watching the game, and over the years ive made some good friends down the Villa just because they happened to have a season ticket in the same area of the Holte as i have.

For me it really is going to depend on what happens in the summer, and this year I'm serious!

I know where your coming from Rev I too have made good friends going to the Villa but I think they're undecided too.

Too many games watching underperforming overpaid players for me.

Having had a ST for a few years, I would have said yes a few months ago, but the severe lack of any transfer activity over the January window along with no bottle in the 2nd half season has led me to serious doubts.

Definitely depends on the summer - if I'm excited by our signings I'll renew, if not and we're looking to another season like this one, I'll pick and choose my games.

Guest RantinRob
Ill renew.

Football for me is as much about having a day out with my mates, as watching the game, and over the years ive made some good friends down the Villa just because they happened to have a season ticket in the same area of the Holte as i have.

Ditto

The_Rev wrote:

Ill renew.

Ditto

Same here too - but I have had to seriously think about it this year, along with the lack of backing and fight from the players the scrotes singing about Tracie Andrews and the SHA constantly really is starting to wear me (& the others around me) down - we came very close to moving to the Trinity this season to get away !!!!

UP THE VILLA !

Â