General Charles Krulak

Sam3773

When he resurfaced at that American university someone posted his commencement speech video on here. He came out with the "Proud History, Bright Future" platitude. That summed up the whole Lerner saga for me. 

1 hour ago, John said:

Looking forward to him building a few bridges between us and Small Heath again next season! :D

So we have a football legend, a banker and a marine on board now. What next a future king? 

Who's the Marine ? 

Oh a banker,sorry I misread.

The internet age is really not Krulaks friend.

Had this been 30 years ago he might have been able to come back and all his stupid statements and would have all been almost forgotten, or at least hard to find.

Now all you need is a quick search and you instantly find gems like the above one and countless others.

He put his foot so far down his mouth that it's a miracle he dares to show himself this side of the Atlantic. 

Not sure if he's stupid, arrogant or totally removed from reality.

• Like 1

He's a knob jockey, just a mate of Lerner's. An because he was in the army the American thinks he owes him something. Should be know where near our board. The guys we have now should see straight through him, an I bet they are wondering what the hell he is doing.

He is a knob jockey of the highest order, but who can forget his goading of Birmingham with his "Pig in the mud" jibe? I quite enjoyed that... Even more so as I think it was just before the 5-1 victory..

Just Lerners eyes and ears… Will contribute the square route of **** all apart from being an interfering clueless word removed who likes the sound of his own voice. 

Seriously how can you have respect for a shit bag like this who thinks himself and his ideas won a war.

Truthfully i wouldn't trust this whopper with the remote control to the telly box let alone on a board of directors. 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 2

Interesting, I'm doing a degree in IT part time with OU and through some text I was reading earlier it referenced Gen Charles C. Krulak as the individual who had a vision of using video gaming engines to create a combat simulator to put Marines in to situations for training. They used the Doom engine to begin with....

On 19/03/2016 at 16:43, DeadlyDirk said:

He is a knob jockey of the highest order, but who can forget his goading of Birmingham with his "Pig in the mud" jibe? I quite enjoyed that... Even more so as I think it was just before the 5-1 victory..

rLv83HQ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HeHe..krulaks last memory at villa park is being overun by the chinese communists! and he cant even call in artillery support!..His worst nightmare i bet:P

Edited by OLDVILLAIN
  • Like 2

Â