General Charles Krulak

Sam3773

18 minutes ago, Risso said:

Completely agree.  I hated his time interacting with the fans, it was a very devious bit of propaganda.  I hope he gets severely short shrift if he tries to get back on side with the fans.

Can't see that happening again - we're at the point now where the fans are pretty much at odds with the club which in itself is quite a worrying development and shows just how bad things have got.

10 minutes ago, villakram said:

Randy just gave a big FU to us :angry:

Certainly is. I am not that surprised though that Lerner wants someone close to him who he trusts 100% on what is pretty much a completely new board, or will be once Fox goes. From Lerners point of view I totally get it.

For me it is also further confirmation that the club will not be sold any time soon. The huge changes to the board I think points to Lerner intending to stick around for a while longer and at least until the time he can sell us a a Premier League club again. He will clearly continue to be very hands off though and own us from a distance which is further reason for him to have someone like Krulak on the board.

Edited by markavfc40

Has he commented on where he thinks we should be finishing?

In other news, the Local PC shop in Aston prepares itself for a large order of non-slip Keyboards from AVFC.

Edited by dounavilla
  • Like 2

Randy's son next up ;) ?

like all things other than Mcleish I'm willing to make a judgement in due course. If he keeps his head down and out of the media couldn't really give a shit tbh more pressing issues to get worked up over. 

Makes sense for Randy to have a trusted mouth piece and ears, on the board and in something he has wasted a quarter of billion pounds on tbf. 

Lets see how this pans out shall we. (can't see it being good but who knows) 

• Like 1

Krulak 30th October 2006 first post:

"I am on this Site because, like Randy, I truly care about what fans say and feel. We want to do right...we are not interested in screwing it up. At the same time, we realize we can't perform miracles...we can't change things overnight."

clearing in the woods!

• Like 1

No thanks Krulak, you know jack about this club, this game and these people who have dedicated large portions of their lives and hard earned money for Aston Villa, for little in return. 

Go home and take our beloved 'custodian' with you

36 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

"Just imagine what this guy could do with an owner who backed him!" - General Charles Krulak.

**** you Charles you smug, arrogant, self righteous know nothing word removed.

He should never be allowed to forget that, or the "sorry, my finger slipped, I meant 5th" comment.  Or the fact that after slinking off when it all went tits up, he had the brass neck to use the "Proud History, Bright Future" bollocks at the college he went to.

• Like 2

Â