Battlefield 1

AndyC

Support, recon and assault are also the best kits for level 10 weapons.  The medic class level 10 weapon is widely considered as garbage compared to most other medic weapons due to its 5 round clip (others can have up to 26 rounds).

The support level 10 is the legendary BAR which has 20 rounds but deals high damage and is accurate.

14 hours ago, AndyC said:

how come most of the squads end up locked? Does it auto lock squads who are all in the same party?

I think if you join with a friend your squad is locked and then you have to manually unlock it which people don't seem bothered to do.

finally got round to playing it for about an hour last night, couldnt really get in to it, started half way through a game my team got absolutely smashed on, i think it was fao fortress, that was a proper hope you get 2 kills in before you get killed, pinned down nowhere to go, only full game i managed was on the map thats a hill, i quite liked it

i havent played the game mode from the beta yet that was part of the map complete the objective and the next area unlocked, thats where i see myself really getting in to the game

Managed to get an 5000xp medal last night with 1 bullet left in the barrell and nobody playing support. The thing I like about this game is that there's a great sense of satisfication when you get a kill. You don't just noobtube your way around run and gun style. You have to play properly to get kills.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Managed to get an 5000xp medal last night with 1 bullet left in the barrell and nobody playing support. The thing I like about this game is that there's a great sense of satisfication when you get a kill. You don't just noobtube your way around run and gun style. You have to play properly to get kills.  

Was playing ballroom blitz on operations last night, some guy came out from behind cover on fire, I put him out his misery with a sniper bullet and it passed through him and took his buddy behind him out as well. Very Satisfied!

• Like 1

First impressions - mint.

Does the Battlefield series proud, maps are great, audio is brilliant (particularly on home cinema/surround sound) and gameplay is as slick as ever.

The only thing I'm not overly fond of thus far is the bayonet charge, the fact that someone charged at me from about 100metres last night and got me has probably added to that though, I don't really know why I didn't shoot him, was a bit intrigued to see how far he could charge, turns out it was pretty effing far.

• Like 1

When you bayonet  charge, you run faster and get a slight bump in health! 

Bayonet charging is a great way to kill elite class soilders, it's a 1 hit kill as opposed to 20 bullets :)  

But you can't sprint after doing one and if you were to sprint somewhere in a line you'd get to a point quicker over a long distance than you would bayonet charging . 

Had a great run in the airship last night on ballroom blitz operations.

Think the game must have glitched a bit too as when I tried to exit the gun i was operating it placed me on top of the airship with full freedom of movement to run up and down it which was pretty funny for about 20 seconds.......

Favourite map so far is defo Fao Fortress (i think), on conquest taking and holding E and F tends to be a lot of fun!!

I am also finding the sniper class to be most effective but not from distance, right In the thick of things. I purchased that Russian gun but soon reverted back to the one you start with as I am sure it packs more punch. Those "K bullets" also come in handy.

Going to give support class a good run tonight though.

Â