Battlefield 1

AndyC

10 hours ago, Daweii said:

Nice try.. Considering I wind up top of the team every round it's not a "Madcuzbad" situation.. It's a "I have standards and they weren't met" situation ;)

It's not hard topping the leaderboard when no one knows how to play.

And it's quite obvious you don't know the ins and outs.  

It's like the people who moaned about the beta being a tank paradise, but no one stuck to the city where tanks got wrecked because you could nail them from above and surround them.

People just don't know how to play.

Cant wait for this now, I've not botherd with fifa as this will be my only game I play for a good few months.

I hope its not to buggy to start with.

I've not played the beta, what's everyone's favourite weapons so far?

3 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

It's not hard topping the leaderboard when no one knows how to play.

And it's quite obvious you don't know the ins and outs.  

It's like the people who moaned about the beta being a tank paradise, but no one stuck to the city where tanks got wrecked because you could nail them from above and surround them.

People just don't know how to play.

I don't know the ins and outs? You don't even know me.. You don't even know my background in the Battlefield franchise.. 

I come top because I know how to play. I know how to win matches.. Even on the worst maps in the trial I win and come top because that is what I do in these games..

Assuming that I don't know how to play? I've been playing Battlefield since Battlefield 1942.. This shit is easy, my complaints are with the maps as they are just not that good..

Tis a bit strange,  I played the shit out of the beta,  probably putting over 30 hours into it.  I've had this 10 hour trail of the full game and barely done 3 hours,  and don't really fancy playing it.  Is a bit too janky on xbox.  Bet it's incredible on PC.  

Played a bit more the other night, part of my problem at the minute is that i'm going into this solo. Think when a few friends pick it up it will seem a bit funner. Operations is quite an interesting mode. Will definitely purchase it. 

• Like 1

On 10/15/2016 at 13:56, Daweii said:

I don't know the ins and outs? You don't even know me.. You don't even know my background in the Battlefield franchise.. 

I come top because I know how to play. I know how to win matches.. Even on the worst maps in the trial I win and come top because that is what I do in these games..

Assuming that I don't know how to play? I've been playing Battlefield since Battlefield 1942.. This shit is easy, my complaints are with the maps as they are just not that good..

This is one of the funniest posts I've ever read. You might be taking things a bit too seriously. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This is one of the funniest posts I've ever read. You might be taking things a bit too seriously. 

Especially when all of the BF's have had one or two meat grinder maps..

But I'm sure I'm not right about that either :) 

Â