Battlefield 1

AndyC

Should probably be using this thread.

But on Black Friday deals on PS Store, Premium is now £10.99 - which is an absolute bargain to be honest.  

There's still 2 known about DLCs to come out, there are currently 2 DLCs already out, each containing new weapons which you unlock via challenges (get 50 kills with a gun, or revive, resupply etc).

I bought it on Tuesday and the maps are great, lots of variance (big, small), the new weapons are pretty good too.  Just gives you a lot more game for a tenner.

7 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Should probably be using this thread.

But on Black Friday deals on PS Store, Premium is now £10.99 - which is an absolute bargain to be honest.  

There's still 2 known about DLCs to come out, there are currently 2 DLCs already out, each containing new weapons which you unlock via challenges (get 50 kills with a gun, or revive, resupply etc).

I bought it on Tuesday and the maps are great, lots of variance (big, small), the new weapons are pretty good too.  Just gives you a lot more game for a tenner.

You on PS4 I assume? (since you mentioned PS Store deal).

I might get this for £10.99. Haven't played a shooter in years, but loved Bad Company 2.

FREE DLC TRIALS!!!! From today until Dec 8th! 

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/battlefield-1-they-shall-not-pass-name-of-the-tsar-dlc-free-until-dec-4th-8th-10th-2836166  

This gives you access to 2 DLC packs (Russian and French maps/armies). 

The maps are great, tried the majority of them for the first time last night. 

ENJOY! :) 

30 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

@lapal_fan Just realised the 10.99 you mentioned was for the map packs and stuff. I still need the actual base game >_<

Can get BF: REV + Premium pack for £27 on the store, so might just plump up for it.

Yea sorry, didn't realise you were that much of a N00B! XD XD XD 

27 quid is still very good.  That would have been £80 at launch. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Yea sorry, didn't realise you were that much of a N00B! XD XD XD 

27 quid is still very good.  That would have been £80 at launch. 

you can buy the disc from simply games for £24 (revolution edition so includes all DLC) and you can sell the game at some point if/when you're done with it

http://www.simplygames.com/p/battlefield-1-revolution-ps4

Or it seems amazon have it as part of their black friday deals for £20

Edited by LakotaDakota

16 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

you can buy the disc from simply games for £24 (revolution edition so includes all DLC) and you can sell the game at some point if/when you're done with it

http://www.simplygames.com/p/battlefield-1-revolution-ps4

Or it seems amazon have it as part of their black friday deals for £20

beat ya ;):P 

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/battlefield-1-revolution-ps4-1999-smyths-2838430  

"Battlefield 1 Revolution PS4 £19.99 @Smyths" 

• 3 weeks later...

New maps on Turning Tides DLC are mental.  Some great snipping locations but some areas are like shooting fish in a barrel which is either great out rubbish depending which side youre on!

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, dubbs said:

Finally reached rank 10 on assault thanks to @lapal_fan tonight. This game is so much more fun when playing with a squad that works together.  Next step is to use my headset again :D

Ha, yea in a squad is where it's at really.  Always been the same in BF.

I asked Gunner and Filthy to stick around you and give you revives.  Gunner is one of the top medics in the world on BF, so you were in pretty good hands!

The 1917 MG Telescopic is absolutely filthy.

250 rounds - good

optical sights - good, because no recoil

no recoil - good

rate of fire - average, so not bad

overheats after 125 rounds shot - ridiculously good

I went 73-3 on operations.  I took down 3 planes, shot people out of moving boats and absolutely mowed down infantry.

You hardly ever reload, and can easily take out 10-20 people with it.. 

It's mental. 

• Like 1

Im in the process of unlocking the Telescopic variant.  I don't play in the support role much because I was concentrating in leveling up the assault class. Im leaving the scout class until last:D

I play pretty much exclusively as medic. Only play with one other mate so usually we both go medic or one medic and one support. Autoloading 8 is a great medic gun, have to persist with it to unlock the extended version though!

49 minutes ago, Milfner said:

I play pretty much exclusively as medic. Only play with one other mate so usually we both go medic or one medic and one support. Autoloading 8 is a great medic gun, have to persist with it to unlock the extended version though!

You on PS4?  Be great to have a party with us.  Autoloading is a good gun after the patch and the extended version is a really fun gun.  You should try the RSC, it's 2 shot kill up to 70m, which is godly.  

Â