Battlefield 1

AndyC

The best gun for people new to the series is probably the mp18.  smg, automatic fire, 580 rounds per min so recoil is very low, 32 rounds in a clip.  plus you don't have to worry about giving ammo to people and pissing them off when you inevitably dont or reviving people as medic, plus the automatics are easier to use too. 

Just be 1st in to objectives, get close as you can before you shoot, get a couple of kills, use your anti tank grenades and your rocket gun and you'll be helping out and doing well.

I had some more fun with this game over the weekend. Yes I found the other classes, and I enjoyed having more than 1 gun. I am slowly getting the hang of the game. I still really hate that I can spawn and die within a couple seconds. I literally had a guy spawn in front of me so I immediately stabbed him. That shouldn't happen. 

Operations is pretty fun though. My girlfriend very much enjoys watching too which is nice.

How is the story? I started it and did the tank one which got repetitive so fast. 

Looking forward to seeing if they have the grenade crossbow as a two man gadget or not. Not sure why so many people are acting like grenade crossbow's were not part of world war 1.

• 4 weeks later...

OMG the artillery truck (one of the tanks) is incredible.

Played 3 games in it last night 47-1, 46-1 & 37-2 :lol: 

splash damage is great, you can emergency repair, it's much faster than tanks, it has a great distance aiming reticle, it has a machine gun for infantry if they get too close..

So much better than other tanks, the only bad thing about it is it's armor, which is roughly the same as the light tank anyway.

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Is that true? :o 

Oh, but I get 3 people shooting at you :D  

No you don't.  Because people who drive those things never square up to what they're shooting, so inevitably, your 2 dopes go for a run :lol: 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm just getting silly good at this.

Best all round load out =

support

Madsen lightweight, anti air sights.

Whatever sidearm you like.

Limpet

ammo crate

Incendiary grenade.

These are my stats;

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/psn/lapalfan

Down the left side of the page shows your recent form.. it's like over 4.5 k/d now, and has been for a while.  Had one night where it was over 10.

My infantry kd is in the top 3% in the world.  And I only get to play for about 2 hours, 4 days a week.

Edited by lapal_fan

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Not played this for ages. Got boring very fast I found. 

8 hours a week is quite a lot lapal :lol::D 

Yea, but it's the only game I play.  That time includes loading times, blah blah.  I think it's actually about an hour-1.5 hours.

Still a lot, but as I say, it's the only game I play.

Just now, lapal_fan said:

Yea, but it's the only game I play.  That time includes loading times, blah blah.  I think it's actually about an hour-1.5 hours.

Still a lot, but as I say, it's the only game I play.

Yeah loading times are a bit of a killer tbf. Nice stats tho!

Â