Trackmania Turbo

villarule123

A new Trackmania game is out next week on the PS4. Sounds up our street @StefanAVFC @Stevo985 @GarethRDR @MadManMarcus

With more than 21 Million players over 5 continents, Trackmania is the perfect matchbox car fantasy on a grand scale, where everything is about the irresistible pursuit of the perfect racing time. WithTrackmania Turbo discover the ultimate time attack racing experience with over 200 head-spinning tracks, set in 4 beautiful environments, each with their own gameplay style.

You’ll be immersed in the arcade racing universe of Trackmania Turbo thanks to its next-gen graphics, a new art direction based on racing culture elements, and its “easy to learn, hard to master” gameplay.

Highly replayable, Trackmania Turbo can provide you with a diversified gaming experience by blending arcade-style racing with the perfect track building toolbox: thanks to the revamped and easy to use Trackbuilder, you will be able to design an infinite number of outlandish tracks

GAME FEATURES

• 4 ENVIRONMENTS, 4 DIFFERENT GAMEPLAYS Race through stunning environments with beautiful new graphics, each with their own gameplay experience:
    • Rollercoaster Lagoon: Defy gravity in a tropical paradise, racing through sunny beaches and magnetic rollercoaster tracks.
    • International Stadium: Use your precision driving skills to master the tracks of this indoor worldwide competition.
    • Canyon Grand Drift: Drift your way through the narrow tracks of this North American landscape.
    • Down & Dirty Valley: Use air control and jump through the hills in an immersive countryside setting.
  • CAMPAIGN MODE Test your skills, win medals, unlock up to 200 unique tracks in over 5 difficulty levels, and progress in worldwide rankings.
  • DOUBLE DRIVER You don’t have to take on the Trackmania Turbo challenges alone. Team up with a friend and control one car with two controllers. Beware! Communication and synchronization are key to success, or you’ll crash.
  • TRACKBUILDER Play with this intuitive toolbox to design your own crazy outlandish tracks or spice up your experience by generating random ones. Save and share your best tracks to challenge other players.
  • SYSTEMIC MUSIC In Trackmania Turbo the music is linked to your racing experience, and it enhances your gameplay by creating variations of intensity & dramatic drops. The music changes as you pass though checkpoints, trigger drifts or achieve jumps, making every race completely unique.

It's even got a track creator so @StefanAVFC can make his shit, gimmicky tracks :D I'm not seeing much about online mode though, hopefully it will have multiplayer where you can see each other's ghosts.

I told you on Thursday to get it!

From what I played, it's like a Karting version of Trials but with up to 100 ghosts playing online with you on the tracks. Everyone that played Trials would love it. It's £22 so I think I'm gonna buy it

Edit.. Bought. Come on @StefanAVFC @Stevo985 get on it

Edited by villarule123

Got a very decent review and an 8/10 from my most trusted source. Didn't realise it's part of a long running series, which is well thought of if rather inconspicuous.

• 2 weeks later...

Ye I've been playing it a lot, it's great and the online is quality especially with friends. The campaign is decent as well and the tracks are great but pretty evil and extremely hard when you get to the third series.

Â