Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

59 minutes ago, Zatman said:

8 non British managers in Championship at the moment

In seasons gone past that was a lot lower and even then 8 out of 24 isn't that high. By comparison, in the PL it's 13 out of 20 (14 before Garde left).

A lad i play with got it from the same source that gave him the keegan to newcastle tip (before it broke obviously).

Take from that what you want :)

(Im not rushing to the bookies, but they are)

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

A lad i play with got it from the same source that gave him the keegan to newcastle tip (before it broke obviously).

from 1992?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

I wouldnt have thought so:)

that's a shame :D

lumping on MM then at 10's anyone?

He's apparently refused to rule himself out at a press conference today and said he's flattered by the interest.

Just now, Genie said:

that's a shame :D

lumping on MM then at 10's anyone?

He's apparently refused to rule himself out at a press conference today and said he's flattered by the interest.

Got to be worth a cheeky tenner?

• Like 1

Well, I just had a cheeky £10 on it. At 10/1 being third favourite, seemed like a good idea.

Can't see us attracting Moyes, can't see the board wanting Pearson, so maybe why not Mick? 

Would be completely underwhelmed by it though! 

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Well, I just had a cheeky £10 on it. At 10/1 being third favourite, seemed like a good idea.

Can't see us attracting Moyes, can't see the board wanting Pearson, so maybe why not Mick?

Would be completely underwhelmed by it though!

Same here, thought might be a bit of fun for a tenner (no pressure @Nigel) :D

• Like 2

I would be less than gruntled and not a bit whelmed by Mick.  My mates know my thoughts on him (ex-Ireland, Saipan...), so I'd also be subject to merciless slagging if he became our manager :(

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 00:49, a m ole said:

I'm very worried that most the names linked would likely not find an issue with the parasites infesting the dressing room and instead build a side around them.

Priority has to be removing the toxicity as quickly as possible.

I have a feeling this is exactly what the board will want - it's the most economically efficient way of doing things. They're not going to fork out millions in paying up contracts or give up on players they've invested transfer fees in but can't get rid of....

45 minutes ago, Nigel said:

I think it came from here

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mick-mac-to-villa.1216098/

so I am not going to put too much credence to it.