Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

Aren't the bookies just getting paranoid because he has said "need assurances" or whatever? Aren't Hull looking at potential takeover? Seem to remember an offer being accepted a few weeks back. Maybe just wanting to make sure he is first choice and will he given money regardless of what happens? Probably just throwing his toys out of the pram and I wouldn't read too much into this.

On the otherside didn't he "resign" from jobs before only to be rehired elsewhere within very short timeframe...?;) 

• Like 1

Re ex-small heath managers - I honestly believe the bad culture rot began to set in when AMc was in charge.

A certain element  of the squad had already moaned and kicked off at Houllier's training methods but when AMc came in, the fans focus was solely on him and all blame was aportioned to management not the players, in effect giving them a free ride and allowing that lazy/unprofessional culture to grow.

As for Bruce, it's no thanks from me - yes, he's managed sha but his style of play (and inevitable 3rd season slump) is not something I want here.

IMO the management decision is made - it'll be RDM but just needs ratifying following the conclusion of the club sale.

It certainly sounds like RDM is the most likely, I think the Bruce connection is just guess work because he hasn't fully committed to Hull yet... He's probably holding or for a bigger contract. 

Bruce is doing the rounds because they're getting a new owner and he's trying to prove his worth but at the same time expecting to leave, agent links him to the villa job which is a bigger job, he's also said something along the lines of wishing he could get jose's jobs because he's good enough and so much easier

Hope he's not in the running, doubt he's in the running but when the media don't know things they tend to make them up instead so it's almost inevitable he'll get linked

For me, with regards to ex Blues managers, it's partially because they obviously would never be able to really feed into the passion of a derby etc. We are entitled to be biased there, no apologies!

Lest we forget, we are a Chumpionship side. The manner of our rapid decline has been well documented enough to scare away most potential 'names'. Dare I say it,  our options are pretty limited.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I can't see Brucey dropping down a division now even if his future is uncertain at Hull. If he stays for a few months and gets sacked off he could probably get a lower placed Premier League job next season like Albion or Palace.

Palace fans hate him.

• Like 1