Ratings and Reactions: Villa v Tottenham

limpid

How Hutton & Cissokho (especially Hutton) are still are allowed to wear the colours is a disgrace to all the previous top pros who came before them. 

Awful positional play and tactically inept every damn game. We are already down............so stop playing them!

8:45 pm, just watching the recorded game now, spent the day painting and building cabinets in a laundry room.  I'm 22 minutes and the announcer said "can't fault the home side's industry or effort at all."  And at this point, he's right.  

The unbelievably bad thing to me, is how many times when a villa player passes left and the intended recipient moves right.  The season is nearly over and we still play like a group of strangers.  Gil and Hutton just watch a pass run between them into touch.  Veretout tackled Gil right off a ball a few minutes ago.  11 strangers.  I guess it's fitting that they'll nearly all be playing at different clubs next year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, avfc456 said:

Lescott, Richards, Hutton, Westwood and Clark currently at the Belair nightclub (friend of a friend works there) 

sums them up. The only thing premiership about them all is the wage they earn. 

got to take advantage of them last few weeks of being a Premier League footballer

1 hour ago, Spray said:

How Hutton & Cissokho (especially Hutton) are still are allowed to wear the colours is a disgrace to all the previous top pros who came before them. 

Awful positional play and tactically inept every damn game. We are already down............so stop playing them!

The alternatives are Richardson and Richards, that's why.

7 hours ago, Keyblade said:

The alternatives are Richardson and Richards, that's why.

Well at the very least Garde could drill into them to stop bombing forward all the time since we know that, other than Gana, the midfield is too lightweight to help cover when then do - and especially since Hutton getting the ball is the death-knell for any Villa attack.

10sz8t.jpg

34,343 v 34,133.  Although they're on a downward curve so I suspect they'll finish just below last season's tally once we play our final 4 home games.

• Like 1