Ratings and Reactions: Villa v Tottenham

limpid

I decided to be productive and write that report I had to write instead of giving this game my full attention. Villa doesn't even function as a distraction from obligations anymore! the sadness, the sadness indeed...

• Like 1

I was relatively pleased with the way we played in the first half, but the capitulation in the second was embarassing and Spurs won without really having to try. Spurs deserved to win and we got exactly what we deserved. Guzan did well and Green looked promising, everyone else was shit.

And the way the goose gifs trailed off in the second half was disappointing. Where was the effort, where was the commitment? A pathetic display from this forum. ;)

• Like 1

An irrelevance. Very few if any of those will be part of a revival next year if it comes. As a result I don't support them, wish them luck or even have an interest in their performance. To me Aston Villa is on hold until the summer.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, kevpants said:

An irrelevance. Very few if any of those will be part of a revival next year if it comes. As a result I don't support them, wish them luck or even have an interest in their performance. To me Aston Villa is on hold until the summer.

Pretty much exactly how I feel about it. 

Took no interest at all in days game. Just had a look for the result. 

Roll on August 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

I decided to be productive and write that report I had to write instead of giving this game my full attention. Villa doesn't even function as a distraction from obligations anymore! the sadness, the sadness indeed...

I managed to clean the fridge. Not an orange one, but a fridge nonetheless.

• Like 1