The Cheltenham 2016 Thread

villa89

3 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Going towards a second hand car . Shall not be squandered.  Already withdrew the lot.

Excellent. Again, really good work and thanks for the couple of selections of yours that I followed.

Ibis du Rheu got me back a few quid too so it turned in to a decent enough week for me, i.e. I was up.

• Like 1

Still decent return but Last one done me out of over 10k for 3 doubles and a treble… 

Selection Selection Details Result
Horse Racing
CHELTENHAM
16:50 MARTIN PIPE CONDITIONAL JOCKEYS HURDLE 2m 4f 56y
18th of March 2016 4:50 pm
Win or E/W
Squouateur @ 3/1 (GP)

Lose

This bet has benefited from
our Guaranteed Price.
You have received a bonus to the value of £112.50

Horse Racing
CHELTENHAM
16:10 FOXHUNTER CHASE 3m 2f 70y
18th of March 2016 4:10 pm
Win or E/W
On The Fringe @ 2/1 (GP)

Win

Horse Racing
CHELTENHAM
15:30 CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP (GRADE 1) 3m 2f 70y
18th of March 2016 3:30 pm
Win or E/W
Don Cossack @ 2/1 (GP)

Win

Stake and Return Details
Bet placed at 18th of March 2016 3:10 pm Total Stake £600.00
Bet type Trixie (To Win) Tax@Tax free 0
Number of lines 4 Total stake due £600.00
Stake per line £150.00 Freebets Redeemed £0.00
Channel Internet Total amount paid £600.00
Number of win lines 1    
Number of void lines 0    
    Guaranteed Price Bonus £112.50
Winnings have been credited to your account and are available for use.    
    Total Partial Returns £1,462.50

• Like 1

9 hours ago, snowychap said:

Golden bloody Chieftain!!! :angry:

Was on it at 16's couldn't believe it... Haven't seen our cat since either. 

Roll on the flat for some proper racing. I've had enough of hedge hopping for this season.

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

Based on level stakes per selection, double stakes per best bets which were in bold and prices widely available at 11am each day. My site tipped profit of +34.1pts or 34.1 times your stake.

I hope a few of ye followed as half the enjoyment I get is when people win together.

Highlight was having a big awl bet on Un Temps Pour Tout at 16/1 on the first day. :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Based on level stakes per selection, double stakes per best bets which were in bold and prices widely available at 11am each day. My site tipped profit of +34.1pts or 34.1 times your stake.

I hope a few of ye followed as half the enjoyment I get is when people win together.

Highlight was having a big awl bet on Un Temps Pour Tout at 16/1 on the first day. :) 

Cheers bud, i made every bet you suggested. started with stakes of £25 and moved onto £50. Finished up £1750 so again thanks.

Highlight was Limini bringing home 5 or 6 bets totaling £2k. Low light was Friday as a whole. Most frustrating moment was, while watching on a terrble stream with no sound, cheering on  Diego Du Charmil who was losing the lead pretty rapidly but in the end won by a nose. Phew i thought, untill i realized Romain De Senam (which i backed at far superior odds) was the other horse that lost by a nose. Happy to have won money, of course, but that nose won me £350 instead of £1250.

All in all, great stuff. Followed your cheltenham picks 2 years in a row now and will be next year. . Vacation days permitting, i will be coming at least one day next year, hopefully can buy you a beer or bottle of champagne! 

Think youll have a few of my friends following next year

Â