Midweek football 8/10 March

andykeenan

I'm assuming he meant in general...

I don't see Real Madrid spunking £60m on him anytime soon, not sure if he believes his own hype, he's had a really poor season, much like Fabregas, he just doesn't seem to have any influence on games anymore

Has Martin Tyler just discovered PSG? He talks some shite.

Always the same, can remember ITV discovering pirlo in 2012, for some reason they aim their commentary at the lowest denominator rather than people who watch football on a regular basis, fits right in with the Chelsea, Utd, Liverpool fans...

5/1 on both teams to score and PSG to win?  That was an easy £25.

You should have gone for the risk free bet365 offer, that easy £25 could have been an easy £250!

17 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Always the same, can remember ITV discovering pirlo in 2012, for some reason they aim their commentary at the lowest denominator rather than people who watch football on a regular basis, fits right in with the Chelsea, Utd, Liverpool fans...

Going on about how PSG had 'come of age' beating a poor Chelsea side. They knocked them out last year Martin! He praises English sides as if they're still the benchmark in Europe.

22 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Last year they came within a gnats pube of bating barca from what I can remember

Tonight's result isn't a shock, didn't have their best midfielder tonight either

5-1 on aggregate. 

yeah sorry it was 13/14, barca beat them on away goals

thats the problem with the CL, same teams, think its the 3rd year on the trot chelsea have played PSG, 3 out 4 years PSG have played Barca (and played each other in the group stage too)

Shame Spurs made so many changes last night 2nd vs 2nd should have been a good test for the leagues.

Spurs prioritising the league which is understandable if not desirable. However bearing in mind they are playing us next I can't help but think Pochettino has botched this up. I'm sure their B team would have done us 3-0 by half time.

Â