Pre-Match Thread

John

4-1 Villa....... and the commentators creaming themselves over our change round in playing style.

Gabby in a floating free role behind Clarke , and we unearth the England strike force for the Euros!

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

Have Kane as captain in FPL, and need Eriksen to score big in order to beat @sexbelowsound in TOGGA, so allowing for the fact that we've given up already and are already down, hopefully Eriksen-Kane can be the combination for the goals that are inevitably going to beat us. 

**** you bitch. :P

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Actually feeling pretty concerned this is going to be defeat #1 . . . you made some good picks this week, I was caught napping. 

League is over if I don't. I'm still smarting from the first meeting. 

I think you'll win though. Eriksen will have a field day today I feel.

11 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

League is over if I don't. I'm still smarting from the first meeting. 

I think you'll win though. Eriksen will have a field day today I feel.

Yeah, this does have a bit of the look of an Eriksen 35-point game, though I'm concerned he won't start given he played in Dortmund on Thursday. 

Anyway, may the best man win!

Spurs will have earmarked this as a game to rack up the goal difference, and that was reflected in their team selection on Thursday. As such, anyone thinking of going to this game, needs their head looking at. Unless you're a Spurs fan, of course.

56 minutes ago, Nigel said:

4-1 Villa....... and the commentators creaming themselves over our change round in playing style.

Gabby in a floating free role behind Clarke , and we unearth the England strike force for the Euros!

Who?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, switters said:

Yeah, that post made perfect sense otherwise!

Obviously he was joking but I find it genuinely annoying when people refer to Clark as "Clarke"...

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1