Pre-Match Thread

John

Spuds, now out of europe or as good as, will be going all out for this to strengthen their title bid. They usually blow up in march but dont look like this is going to happen this time.

We're gonna get bummed :o(

So they rested their big names in order to play against us.  They're aiming for the title and couldn't give 2 figs about Europe.  This to me suggests we're gonna get hammered.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, trekka said:

So they rested their big names in order to play against us.  They're aiming for the title and couldn't give 2 figs about Europe.  This to me suggests we're gonna get hammered.  

They could have done it thr other way around and we'd still be hammered.

Just hope they have a bloody go to be honest - there is literally nothing to lose, but we can scrap for a bit of pride.

Get stuck in, attack THEM, make aggressive runs, take people on down the flanks, just f**king go for it.

We'll probably concede lots but we'll have the element of surprise.....got to be more entertaining than watching us bend over again for yet another rogering !

Edited by Gary Thomas

We'll lose by 4 or 5 if Spurs are up for it.

Lineup I'd go:

Guzan

Hutton-Okore-Lescott-Cissokho

Lyden-Gueye-Westwood

Ayew-Gestede-Sinclair

Will still get destroyed but we gotta drop the ones who've been struggling the most recently (ie Richards, Agbonlahor, Veretout, Gil, Bacuna) and that means going back to likes of Sinclair, Gestede and giving Lyden a shot. Midfield options are very poor, ideally we'd be dropping Westwood too but without Sanchez the only options outside another untried kid like Calder is Richardson or pushing someone like Clark into DM and none of those options sound any better.