Ratings and Reactions: Man City v Villa

limpid

Disgusting. This is not about Lerner. We all know something needs to change but it does not excuse the displays we are having to endure week in week out. No professional pride what so ever. We will get the same drivel from Micah but I seriously think the Under 21s or even Hednesford Town would put up more of a fight. I've never disliked a Villa player as much as Richards. I'd rather have Alpay at the back. Big changes are needed because it is embarrassing. They should be ashamed but as long as they have their nice cars they're happy.

• Like 1

Same shit. Bit of battle in first half but complete and utter collapse as soon as the inevitable 1st goal went in.

Nobody in this team looks like a Premier league footballer. Compared to every other team in the league, they are slower, physically weaker, mentally weaker, lacking in technique.

• Like 2

Well, let me put it this way.....a few years ago I remember having a stinking, stinking cold, there was snow everywhere, and I was virtually skint. And I drove to Doncaster I think it was on me own, (my lad cried off) for an FaCup tie I think. Missing it was out the question, (as it had been for many years).

Today, I have a wee cough.  So I decided not to even bother trying to see/ hear/ or view commenst on, the game.

And I am as happy with todays decision as I was with that one 4/5 years ago.

Booo.

2 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

89. Credit to the @AVFCOfficial fans who've not stopped singing all afternoon. Not easy for them, as #mcfc fans of a certain age will know!

Our history and our fans we can be proud of, our fans really are second to none when you think about what they (we) have endured.   

I will always love this club but I have zero respect for our players.

• Like 3

Our season finished a couple of months ago. The players went on holiday. 

I'm upset and angry, but oddly, not on match days - on match days I'm strangely amused by how bad we are. There's nothing that's wrong with this club that's going to be fixed on the pitch this season. We need to get rid of almost all of our squad and start again, but that's not even the priority.

• Like 1

Well I went to the Davis Cup at the Barclaycard Arena and that was fantastic. Did not even look at the score until just now.

• Like 1

I wish Remi would, instead of talking would just do a massive fart and walk off for his post match interview. 

As I feel this would say more than words ever can. 

Edited by dounavilla
  • Like 2