limpid

I went to my first game when we were in the old 3rd division against Torquay United. I have to say in the 45 years since I have never seen such a shit Villa team and been so embarrassed to be a Villa fan. I have pretty much given up on them now and have no emotions whatsoever on match day. Maybe one day if we come good again I will be in the slightest bit bothered but as of now I am finished as a Villa fan. I really could not give a flying f**k about them anymore. I will just enjoy life because AVFC are not enjoyable.

9 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Keep positive everybody. Only 9 points off safety.

Sad thing is if we weren't this absolutely shite we could be at least level now. lol. The other teams around us have been in freefall, we really don't deserve to be here anymore. My first time admitting that.

• Like 1

I'd be tempted to play these losers week in week out until the end of the season, to expose them to as much vitriol as possible, and the minute the whistle is blown after the last match sack every single one of them on the pitch in front of the fans.

• Like 1

The sad thing is if we had some pride we could still get out of it the way teams are losing but with this shower there is no chance. I honestly think Walsall would of made more of a fight of the run in. They look so sorry for themselves. They should try watching themselves and paying for the privilege if they want something to be down about. Remember when Sunderland lost 8-0 to Southampton and they payed for the away travel as way of apology. We get a tweet of Frankensteins car and the same old we worked hard from Micah. Selfish, arrogant human beings. 

• Like 1

Just now, Villanun said:

I'd be tempted to play these losers week in week out until the end of the season, to expose them to as much vitriol as possible, and the minute the whistle is blown after the last match sack every single one of them on the pitch in front of the fans.

I'm starting to think this is what Remi is doing.

• Like 1

Sad state of affairs when I get back home after going round 3 different supermarkets with the missus and seeing the score & thinking we must be playing well for it to be only 4-0

2 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

I went to my first game when we were in the old 3rd division against Torquay United. I have to say in the 45 years since I have never seen such a shit Villa team and been so embarrassed to be a Villa fan. I have pretty much given up on them now and have no emotions whatsoever on match day. Maybe one day if we come good again I will be in the slightest bit bothered but as of now I am finished as a Villa fan. I really could not give a flying f**k about them anymore. I will just enjoy life because AVFC are not enjoyable.

Yay ! that was my first game too !

• Like 1