Pre-Match Thread

Czechlad

18 minutes ago, BOF said:

I've backed City to win both halves and got more than even money on it. Thought that was generous.

I got 5/4 same bet. 

Have put multiple list over in betting thread.

We will be a goal down after 20 mins. Then City will get one just before half time in a comedy defending moment. Villa will recover in the second half for a bit, miss a open goal and then city will score 2 in the last 15. Bacuna will lose the ball ,Hutton will get booked,Westwood will shot straight at the keeper, and Gabby will look knackered after 10 minutes.

I expect the Spurs game to be worse.

City 4 nil, including an own goal by Richards , and Westwood red carded for attempting a flying roundhouse kick to Delph's face.

Richards will get the nod for City's most valuable player by doing what he does, forgetting which team he plays for.

• Like 1

I really do think we should play the kids. I absolutely understand why in many respects it would be a terrible idea, but and hear me out...

I just can't stand the prospect of watching the same bunch of twonks incrementally forget what sport they're playing for another 90 minutes.

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Rodders said:

I really do think we should play the kids. I absolutely understand why in many respects it would be a terrible idea, but and hear me out...

I just can't stand the prospect of watching the same bunch of twonks incrementally forget what sport they're playing for another 90 minutes.

I'm just about to like your post for using the word "twonks"*

*but in all honesty, I agree with you 

Edited by trekka