Pre-Match Thread

Czechlad

Have you had a midweek hiding?  Need the perfect opponent to get back on track?  A home game per chance?  Perfect.

Aguero as fantasy captain.  BetVictor giving 200/1 for 8-0.  Not bad.  This will be Sarah Jessica Parker ugly.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Premier league record breaking double figure defeat. Seriously think this will be 10-0

I was waiting for this thread to open to post the same thing. I seriously think they might break the 9-0 premier league record. We are a broken team and club.

The only hope is that City rush into a 2-0 lead after about 17 minutes and then just get bored and take their foot off the pedal. Then they stroll in 2/3 more in the 2nd half and we get away with a more comfortable 5-0 loss. 

Sarkic

Hutton Okore Mason Cissokho

Lyden Gana Westwood

Veretout

Ayew Gestede

**** it, we'll lose anyway. Free role for Veretout to find the space to cross. Shame Calder and Donacien are on loan because I'd have them involved as well.

5 hours ago, BOF said:

Have you had a midweek hiding?  Need the perfect opponent to get back on track?  A home game per chance?  Perfect.

Aguero as fantasy captain.  BetVictor giving 200/1 for 8-0.  Not bad.  This will be Sarah Jessica Parker ugly.

What!!!!!

there is something curiously sexy about Sarah Jessica Parker!

11 hours ago, Uppernorthstander said:

there is something curiously sexy about Sarah Jessica Parker!

No, there isn't.

As for the game, 5-0 to city at a minimum. I just checked and 5-0 is only 18/1...

Edited by villa89

20 hours ago, BOF said:

Aguero triple captain, that is all. 

• Like 1

One of Randy's little lickspittles decides to end the conference and bring Remi with him after disliking the line of questioning.  Pathetic.

I don't get all the negativity. This City team is in poor form so I don't get people saying we will lose 10-0.

It'll be 5-0 or 6-0 at the most IMO.

• Like 1