Players - Attitude/culture

Woodytom

2 hours ago, Woodytom said:

Does my head in when ppl like Tony Morley come out and say 1 or 2 need to take a look at themselves.

1 or 2?

And don't bottle it, name them! 

That's a bit harsh.

I doubt he knows any more than you do, really. 

On 09/04/2016 at 21:04, bretonvilla said:

I want Black to pick Nzogbia , Gabby , Richards , Lescott , Sanchez , Westwood , Bacuna  for every match till the end , and subject them to a shitstorm of abuse so venemous that they'll wish to retire from football all together . They are beneath contempt which is ironic considering the contempt and lack of respect they've shown to us and our great club 

What a tremendous help that will be for all involved

12 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

That's a bit harsh.

I doubt he knows any more than you do, really. 

A bit harsh? :rolleyes:

I doubt he does. He doesn't need to. It really isn't rocket science to know that 90% of the team need to look at themselves.

Such weak words imo. 16 points and as good as down by April and 1 or 2 need go look at themselves. Do me a favour.

12 hours ago, Woodytom said:

A bit harsh? :rolleyes:

I doubt he does. He doesn't need to. It really isn't rocket science to know that 90% of the team need to look at themselves.

Such weak words imo. 16 points and as good as down by April and 1 or 2 need go look at themselves. Do me a favour.

Sometimes when people say 'one or two', they don't literally mean 'one or two'. 

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

:crylaugh:

Are you seriously pretending that every single time in your life you've heard somebody say 'one or two' they meant 'a literal, absolute maximum of two'? Do you think if you grabbed Tony Morley, strapped him to a chair and said 'do you, Tony Morley, truly believe that no more than two players need to take a look at themselves' that he would say 'why yes Woodytom, I've created a list and come to the conclusion that literally no more than two players need to take a look at themselves'? 

You're having a go at Tony Morley for absolutely nothing FFS, get a grip. 

Based on nothing then. Thought so.

7 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

I think they should all be executed for the way they have performed this season.

best punishment is force them to sit down and watch the season review DVD

32 minutes ago, Woodytom said:

Based on nothing then. Thought so.

I take it English isn't your first language then. 

EDIT: It seems like it's actually come to this, so why don't I just quote the dictionary at you?

'a few'

'a phrase often used indefinitely for a small number'

'a few'

'a small number of people or things'

etc etc. 

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 1

Good point well made. Tho I don't remember Morley saying a few. He said 1 or 2 which yes that can be used to describe a number higher than 2 but you have no evidence to suggest that's what he meant. So your speculating.

Either way, he didn't mean pretty much the whole squad which would be more accurate.

• Like 1

Just now, Woodytom said:

Good point well made. Tho I don't remember Morley saying a few. He said 1 or 2 which yes that can be used to describe a number higher than 2 but you have no evidence to suggest that's what he meant. So your speculating.

Aren't you as well?

Â