Ratings and Reactions: Villa v Everton

limpid

Cissokho and Gestede looked good, everyone else absolute shite, Lescott and Richards the worst offenders followed by Bacuna. 

Yet again we need to learn the hard way that the problem with playing 5 at the back is that as soon as you concede you've lost the game. 

Massive props to those who walked out, we're going to try to keep the momentum going for the next home game too. 

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

Cissokho and Gestede looked good, everyone else absolute shite, Lescott and Richards the worst offenders followed by Bacuna. 

Yet again we need to learn the hard way that the problem with playing 5 at the back is that as soon as you concede you've lost the game. 

Massive props to those who walked out, we're going to try to keep the momentum going for the next home game too. 

we lost the game after 4 minutes then, which pretty much is true.

To all those fans who criticised those that sacrificed part of their enjoyment for the betterment of the team/ club, by making a statement of discontent in backing out the door on 74.

I hope you are proud of yourselves.

• Like 1

Starting to lose a little patience with Garde, TBH. The defending is just unbelievably bad. He's had some time to tidy it up, and for a few games it did, but now it's back to headless chickens. 

• Like 1

Shite again.  I'm sure Remi Garde will say we played well for 15 minutes when we were 3-0 down but Everton didn't even have to break sweat tonight.  We've got Man City, Spurs and Chelsea to play in the next month, I'm sure there is an absolute hammering from one of them in the post. 

4 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Starting to lose a little patience with Garde, TBH. The defending is just unbelievably bad. He's had some time to tidy it up, and for a few games it did, but now it's back to headless chickens. 

They know they're relegated and don't have the desire. Our defence are the worst offenders, and the amount of mistakes in that middle three is comical. 

Just now, dounavilla said:

Superb game ! To go from 2-0 down and win 3-2 and what a goal from Staunton boom! Big fat Ron claret and blue army !

We might do well this season.

Happy days I was in the lower tier of leppings lane for that one!!  They may stink the place out these days but they will never take those memories away! Villa till we die 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dounavilla said:

Superb game ! To go from 2-0 down and win 3-2 and what a goal from Staunton boom! Big fat Ron claret and blue army !

We might do well this season.

i-have-a-dream.jpeg

26 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Well done to all who walked out on 74, and a big **** you to anyone who castigated them for it. It's a free country you **** morons.

Its a free country but you can't castigate people if you think they are wrong ?

Errrrrr ......... okay !

It makes me sad. From the moment I walk in to the moment I walk out. Tonight more than in any night I've ever been at Villa Park. I'm still in love with it, with the team and the ground and the whole thing, but it hurts and it fills me with a feeling that takes longer and longer to go away.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It makes me sad. From the moment I walk in to the moment I walk out. Tonight more than in any night I've ever been at Villa Park. I'm still in love with it, with the team and the ground and the whole thing, but it hurts and it fills me with a feeling that takes longer and longer to go away.

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All war depends upon it. Band of Brothers

Another classic display for the 2015/2016 Official AVFC DVD. I look forward to watching this one back..

.. While sipping neat vodka, in my pants, sobbing alone in a dark room.

Â