Ratings & Reactions: Stoke v Villa

limpid

50 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Only four pages of reactions shows how fed up the fans are of this crap every week

So true. OBE usually comes in with a sensible well written post to sum up the positives and negatives. Seems even he has given up.

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

Was there anything in response to Lescotts antics? 

Joleon Lescott he tweets with his Arse was being chanted , few boos before kick off. 

Cant really add anything that hasn't been written already, thought the lot of them were a shambles, Hutton is the only one to come out with any credit in my opinion purely for the fight he shows, wish we had a few more like him 

3 hours ago, Chewie said:

So true. OBE usually comes in with a sensible well written post to sum up the positives and negatives. Seems even he has given up.

He was in Belfast I'm afraid. From reports I'm struggling for positives - one game nearer the end I suppose.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Harry said:

The joys of being a Villa fan huh!

I am just about to pour myself an industrial strength G&T and look forward to an evening out although the one half of the couple we are going out with used to have the seats next to me at VP so I doubt we will avoid the V word, Sensibly he gave up three years ago.

Update from last night...ended up talking to a random ST holder at the bar in the pub for ages. I tried to persuade him of the virtues of OTDO74 and failed.:( And my mate and I ended up discussing Villa for most of the evening. The ladies were not impressed.

6 hours ago, Kingman said:

Was there anything in response to Lescotts antics? 

Was hoping there was a vid for the chant 'hes had a new car,hes had a new car,joleon lescott hes had a new car'

My highlight of the day anyway