Ratings & Reactions: Stoke v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, Villanun said:

I'm usually an optimist and after the match against Norwich I'll admit that yeah, I had a bit of hope we might just pull off the great escape. After the Liverpool match I was angry, but now? I think resignation has finally set in. Thanks a lot Lerner, you've robbed me of my enthusiasm for the team I've supported since I was a boy. That might only be a minor crime in the grand scheme of things, but for me it's the one that hurts the most.

I've been resigned to relegation for months, probably since November/December actually. I simply don't believe these players have what it takes mentally more than anything.

Has gestede won a header all season?

We fought hard in the first half, couple of shots off target, couple of moments where we could have done something I was satisfied.

2nd half soft pen typical powder puff stuff from Westwood.  it looked like another 6-0.

however when Sinclair came on he was full of drive we got one back.

I thought Cissokho, Hutton,  Agbon and Idrissa had a decent first halfs .

Westwood and Gestede are both waste of a shirt.

Edited by screwdriver

2 minutes ago, midian said:

A new low today fans fighting with each other before Half Time and at Half Time club is a joke guts me to see it happen but those players today non of them deserve a shirt p**s poor!

What were they fighting about?

It will be much like this for the rest of the season.....

same results and performances

reporters saying gabby is as fast as **** ,well implying he is fast.

even the posters saying the same things.....every game is pretty much the same now.

I don't give a **** anymore. We have been down since our ridiculous decision not to get rid of Sherwood after the pathetic collapse at the end of last season. That was then exacerbated by us spending **** all on players and selling off any quality we had in the squad.

Edited by One For The Road

13 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

What were they fighting about?

I wasn't there but.....

They were fighting at Wembley too....It was probably the same, frustration.

It goes something like this.

• Some fans are disgusted and want to let off steam and argue with them that stay quiet who tell them to shut up and support the team.
  • Some fans want to get behind the team come what may and are pissed off with them that moan, and who criticise their lack of passion

They simply don't agree on how to express their feelings.

Bingo, it goes off......seen it plenty of times.

Edited by TRO

If anyone did'nt give a ****

• There would be no posters on here.
  • No posters on other sites
  • No planned protests
  • No one in the ground in claret and blue

Sad fact is we ALL give a **** , but very little we can do about it.....That it is the frustrating fact of the matter.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, midian said:

A new low today fans fighting with each other before Half Time and at Half Time club is a joke guts me to see it happen but those players today non of them deserve a shirt p**s poor!

seen it before in times like this.