Home Support Responsible For Decline

supernova26

1 hour ago, useless said:

A bit of an hardsh reaction I feel. Original post is just calling for fans to get behind the team, now more than ever as that might carry us over the line. If we want rid of the current regime then being in the prem next year is probably our best bet of doing so.

No he isn't. He's saying it's our fault we're in this mess. He states so in the title. 

It's a really shitty thing to say.

Also it's complete bollocks. I go home and away. Most clubs only have the equivalent of the North Stand, never mind The Holte End too. We sing at both ends, it's fairly unique. We've been quieter of late yeah but it's hardly rocket science to work out why. 

If he's right, explain Arsenal to me? Old Trafford is soulless too. The Etihad is like visiting a morgue.  

Do me a favour. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 1

Not sure this is totally relevant, but one of my favourite crowds was always the Charlton fans who used to spend their games singing "small club in London, we're just a small club in London". And you could literally see the ground shrinking as they did it.

Sadly, now they've become just like us and spend most of their time complaining about their owner.

12 hours ago, supernova26 said:

It's true, we generally tend to do well when they are up for it. Villa park when loud is LOUD. It makes one hell of a difference.

The apathetic atmosphere before Liverpool was a major factor is the heavy defeat.

Spanish team Sevilla sit 5th in La Liga. They haven't won once away from home! They win every match at home and The Europa League every year because of home form.....and you know why? Great fans that make one hell of a difference.<<<<< nobody can respond to this? Because it's true fans can make a difference.

cuz theyr a gud team m8.