The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

Johnson is making a big deal about leaving on 31st, as he knows the simpletons - the fascists and the easily influenced, will kick off big time when it doesn't happen. The adverts are the flame and they are the moths, and when the light goes out they are going to react badly. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Also on motorway matrix signs. What on earth can they say? Its happening in 6 weeks apparently, but we still don't know what 'it' is.

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

The motorway matrix sign one is particularly helpful.

'There may be changes to paperwork on November 1st.'

Ah great, thanks for sorting that, I know what I'm doing now.

Surely the ones on the M2 & M20 should be saying 100 mile queues will be possible from Nov 1st, please plan your travel accordingly

19 minutes ago, bickster said:

Surely the ones on the M2 & M20 should be saying 100 mile queues will be possible from Nov 1st, please plan your travel accordingly

I can 100% guarantee that if there's a 100 mile gridlocked queue going nowhere and requiring food drops and silver blankets, the motorway sign will say 'slow'.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I can 100% guarantee that if there's a 100 mile gridlocked queue going nowhere and requiring food drops and silver blankets, the motorway sign will say 'slow'.

There will be yellow signs saying Operation Stuck is in effect

2 hours ago, Mic09 said:

Just be ready. Stay aware - keep an eye out. It might be different, it might not. Just brace yourself.

Surely that's clear enough?

Btw, I hope that the government is heavily scrutinised for the money spent on these messages should Brexit not happen. Absolutely pathetic. 

I'm sure Arron Banks is personally funding these.

Two semi-interesting things about Arron Banks that I've just learned;

1. It appears he lives relatively close to me, I may pop down for a chat.

2. His wife is Russian, his Father-in-Law works in the Russian govt. apparently

I mean what in the actual f**k - it's not even remotely concealed what's going on here!?

8 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

2. His wife is Russian, his Father-in-Law works in the Russian govt. apparently

I mean what in the actual f**k - it's not even remotely concealed what's going on here!?

Possibly he is up to all sorts of terrible things, but we certainly can't conclude that from 'being married to a Russian', which isn't a crime as far as I'm aware. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Possibly he is up to all sorts of terrible things, but we certainly can't conclude that from 'being married to a Russian', which isn't a crime as far as I'm aware. 

It should be, Brexit means Brexit

13 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Read into it, the guy is dodgy personified.

It's less the fact that his wife is Russian and more that her Father works for the State that I find concerning.

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Read into it, the guy is dodgy personified.

It's less the fact that his wife is Russian and more that her Father works for the State that I find concerning.

Don't look into his gold mines whatever you do

Just now, bickster said:

You'll find more Russians 

Ha!

Shouldn't our so-called journalists be looking into all this kind of shit?

Instead we get 'stories' about Gareth Thomas's HIV and Ben Stokes' dead siblings - stuff that is of no concern to anyone else other than those directly affected.

He didn't get Channel 4 to take this down, for some reason?

Diamonds, guns and Russian cash: The extraordinary new claims against Arron Banks

Channel 4

Of course he has no plans to sell health insurance when the NHS gets carved up by the incredibly wealthy people that don't use it.

• Like 1

Â