The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Far right and Far Left are very close to each other on the circle. They are not at extreme ends of a linear scale

The jump from Communism to Fascism is very small

(economically)

But, like, the bit of my post that you cut off said exactly that? Are you agreeing with me? You keep posting things that read like they disagree with me despite agreeing with me :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

But, like, the bit of my post that you cut off said exactly that? Are you agreeing with me? You keep posting things that read like they disagree with me despite agreeing with me :D 

Haha soz, tired and busy at work, completely misread your post

• Like 1

I listened to that interview this morning. For all the talk of working conditions and our relationship with foreign workers and our desire to buy a temporary fix, the only thing the BBC interviewer found to be a bit off, was a swear.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I listened to that interview this morning. For all the talk of working conditions and our relationship with foreign workers and our desire to buy a temporary fix, the only thing the BBC interviewer found to be a bit off, was a swear.

Well it's not very Beee Beee Ceee is it 

The prissy reaction to swears is so weird, like they think they have to do it or Lord Reith will rise out of the earth and strike them down.

On the actual matter, surely no one is expecting western European truck drivers to be interested, isn't this essentially targeted at eg Romanians, or even non-EU like Ukrainians?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

What an absolute shambles.

At which point will the mainstream media start to round on the catalogue of issues Brexit has caused, or at least contributed toward.

Britain has totally shafted itself all because they (52%) were led on a merry dance by a collection of awful human beings with nothing more than self interest as a driving force.

Out of reactions so

giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

What an absolute shambles.

At which point will the mainstream media start to round on the catalogue of issues Brexit has caused, or at least contributed toward.

Britain has totally shafted itself all because they (52%) were led on a merry dance by a collection of awful human beings with nothing more than self interest as a driving force.

I bet across Europe and around the world they turn on the news every night, get out the popcorn, and piss themselves laughing at what self inflicted wounds the UK has created for itself.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Genie said:

I bet across Europe and around the world they turn on the news every night, get out the popcorn, and piss themselves laughing at what self inflicted wounds the UK has created for itself.

The truth is more like that they really aren't that arsed to find out. EU Citizens really aren't as obsessed by what the UK does as UK Citizens are about the EU

• Like 1

Just now, bickster said:

The truth is more like that they really aren't that arsed to find out. EU Citizens really aren't as obsessed by what the UK does as UK Citizens are about the EU

I reckon they are. 

We insulted them for months/years, and now we’re going from crisis to crisis.

If it were France or Germany giving it the biggun that they are better off out of it and will be better off alone we’d find their downfall hilarious.

Â