The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

33 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

You can tell just from the picture that those chips are cold

It’s Wetherspoons it was only ever going to be crap

should add it wasn’t my choice but gammon cold chips and over cooked eggs was too good to pass up 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

Heard some here in Warwick. Hope they set their shed on fire 

Same here, Was just sticking my window slamming shut gif in the transfer thread and some bellend a couple of streets over has just let off what must be £500 of fireworks including 4 of those bloody hand grenade window shakers. The cat did not look amused

2 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Sounds like a good idea. The "should we join the EU?" thread can be started in the morning.

As it's what the next ten years will be spent arguing about.

It isn't. There is absolutely no chance whatsoever of us rejoining the EU, when it would involve joining the Euro, no rebate or opt-outs for anything.

'Rejoin' is dead on arrival.

I'll iluberate on the life I just tweeted @NurembergVillan about ;)

I'm currently sat on my balcony in Bonn, I've got 2 friends over for the weekend we went to watch catfish and the bottlemen in a bar in cologne (for those interested they played to 18k in brum last week 1k in cologne tonight) 

I'm sipping gin chatting shit, I've married a German she's pregnant, my child will be born in germany, I've applied for a residency permit, I don't talk German, as I laughed about in other threads I barely speak English

I love it here, I talk with the wife and we'll make a big decision over where to school our in 4 years time, other than that I've no intention of leaving, it was hard to come here and if I didn't have a degree I wouldn't be here but kow I'm here I do t want to be anywhere else, I don't miss England, germany is a cracking place to live 

I voted leave, is what it is, I voted leave because I believe that the UK was growing increasingly towards kids as a career and the non working class, long story but i hate labour and the idea that we'd give more to people who don't work, I lived a life surrounded by the non working class and I believed naively that brexit would result in more self dependancy, more jobs, more made in the UK, more done in the UK, more people working and that's not the case 

The irony is that I met my wife after the brexit vote and that I've moved, is what it is

As I said in another thread about the language, when I work abroad of course people ask and I dont know what the answer is, more than anything I just seem to say we're a really angry country

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

I'll iluberate on the life I just tweeted @NurembergVillan about ;)

I'm currently sat on my balcony in Bonn, I've got 2 friends over for the weekend we went to watch catfish and the bottlemen in a bar in cologne (for those interested they played to 18k in brum last week 1k in cologne tonight) 

I'm sipping gin chatting shit, I've married a German she's pregnant, my child will be born in germany, I've applied for a residency permit, I don't talk German, as I laughed about in other threads I barely speak English

I love it here, I talk with the wife and we'll make a big decision over where to school our in 4 years time, other than that I've no intention of leaving, it was hard to come here and if I didn't have a degree I wouldn't be here but kow I'm here I do t want to be anywhere else, I don't miss England, germany is a cracking place to live 

I voted leave, is what it is, I voted leave because I believe that the UK was growing increasingly towards kids as a career and the non working class, long story but i hate labour and the idea that we'd give more to people who don't work, I lived a life surrounded by the non working class and I believed naively that brexit would result in more self dependancy, more jobs, more made in the UK, more done in the UK, more people working and that's not the case 

The irony is that I met my wife after the brexit vote and that I've moved, is what it is

As I said in another thread about the language, when I work abroad of course people ask and I dont know what the answer is, more than anything I just seem to say we're a really angry country

I did similar to you in moving abroad, and I do think your thoughts are just a total mess there tbh. I couldn't follow your leave reasoning at all.

Not that it matters now.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, djdabush said:

Really glad I'm not in the UK at the moment. All I can say is that if by some small miracle we ever rejoin I will be having a massive fireworks party and you are all invited, apart from Tony obvs 😉

The others have all whined about fireworks upsetting their hamster ,dog etc so I’m the only one that would come to your firework party without demanding your execution :) 

Â