The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

2 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Sammy Wilson has just suggested they will and I'd imagine that could well be enough for it to pass.

He really should have his name changed to The Terrorist Sammy Wilson. Evil shit that he is

56 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Ok please tell me what you and I can do about the current situation? 

You currently have plenty of rights you can exercise to get your opinion heard and possibly change things

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I didnt vote for this and I have to make decisions that I previously wouldn't have had to make. 

That's how democracy works.  People with no intention of trying to do what you did, and haven't been affected by what you did, get to vote on ensuring nobody else ever does it again.  It's ace!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bickster said:

They can do that in 4 years time, they will have had sufficient time to have changed their mind and be more informed

What if they choose not to be more informed, what if they just hold the same position purely to save face. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

What if they choose not to be more informed, what if they just hold the same position purely to save face. 

Or flip from one position to the other, knowing the damage but just to save their career 

• Like 3

Absolute shysters.

Mogg's moved a point of order to say that the business for Monday is going to be a vote on S 13. 1(b), again. Not going down well for a number of reasons such as Mogg not giving an urgent business statement but moving business via a Point of Order, trying to re-run today's debate and vote again (so just trying to ignore today's amended motion), delaying the Queen's Spech debate (apparently the Gov said the new program of government was very important stuff), not giving proper notice and then Mogg just **** off as people were raising further points of order like the contemptuous and contemptible cock that he is.

• Sad 1

Â