The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

4 minutes ago, hogso said:

Out of everything that I've heard this morning, this is the most baffling. Scarily, I've heard similar stories a few times now. Words fail me, I genuinely don't know whether to laugh or cry.

A woman I work with told me yesterday that she wasn't going to vote because, and she did admit her potential ignorance, but she didn't feel she knew enough to make an informed decision and so didn't want to vote either way. What a difference it would have made if more had made that decision, because it's always a valid one in a referendum.

A country full of brainless human mudslides. 

21 minutes ago, useless said:

I don't know how these things work, but isn't there a chance we're going to be made an example of, to try and deter the other members from leaving.

nope 

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

nope 

I'm sure they'll be open minded and give us fair terms on anything we try to negotiate, and won't have one eye on calls for similar votes in the Netherlands and France. Not at all.

They'll probably keep giving us £350m a week as well, just to be nice.

11 minutes ago, hogso said:

Out of everything that I've heard this morning, this is the most baffling. Scarily, I've heard similar stories a few times now. Words fail me, I genuinely don't know whether to laugh or cry.

A woman I work with told me yesterday that she wasn't going to vote because, and she did admit her potential ignorance, but she didn't feel she knew enough to make an informed decision and so didn't want to vote either way. What a difference it would have made if more had made that decision, because it's always a valid one in a referendum.

Someone I work with has said she "wants to change her vote now" as she "voted leave because she didn't think it would win" and was mainly concerned with the "deportation of someone to do with that guy who has a hook for a hand".

Just unreal.

• Like 1

Just now, bobzy said:

Someone I work with has said she "wants to change her vote now" as she "voted leave because she didn't think it would win" and was mainly concerned with the "deportation of someone to do with that guy who has a hook for a hand".

Just unreal.

Yet you'd be the one arrested if you punched that word removed in the face.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, chappy said:

Angry, sad and worried about the future.

Yep that is how I feel.  I think we will be screwed for about 10 years then, just maybe, the dust might settle. The cost of sorting this mess out is going to be astronomical and the potential ramifications for the economy and jobs is not worth thinking about.  Strap yourselves in ladies and gentleman.

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Just unreal.

7 people (4 on fb & 3 to my face) have said the same thing (about wanting to change their vote because they didn't think Out would win).

The Xfactor (love an underdog) generation - apart from they're all 40-odd year old menopausal women.

Edited by lapal_fan

So the poor, uneducated retards, living in shitholes have **** us all.

The blame everyone but me society for where I am in life.

Straight out of school, I worked in a minimum wage warehouse. The fact they were middle aged and working there too was never their fault. It was society's fault.

**** them.

This country is the pits.

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm sure they'll be open minded and give us fair terms on anything we try to negotiate, and won't have one eye on calls for similar votes in the Netherlands and France. Not at all.

They'll probably keep giving us £350m a week as well, just to be nice.

pedant but they've been taking £350m a week , not giving :) 

but to answer the question , I don't expect them to give us free back rubs but I do expect there to be a lot of difference between the pre vote stance and the after vote stance

12 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Just unreal.

Well don't put us all in the same box as your idiot work colleague...we're not all the same you know

:)

Hey nervy companies in the City of London and elsewhere reliant on the EU, there's an English speaking country in the EU ready and waiting to take all that capital and jobs which needs to stay within the Common Market :wub:

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

They want to 'desert' the UK because Scotland overwhelmingly voted to stay, they don't want to be dragged out of the EU against their will. It's on my shortlist of places to relocate to, good on them.

Davkaus you really believe that is the SOLE reason they want to leave? They been gagging for a excuse to get the UK now they have it, and we gave it to them ourselves. 

• Like 1

Â