Jump to content
blandy

Should I stay or should I go now - U.K. in/out of the EU (contd.)

Recommended Posts

Just now, bickster said:

meeting the people is going really well for him

He needs to meet "his" kind of people. You know, the sort who shout abuse at women, make threats when working as a pack, and of course, spend their time online typing in capital letters WE WON AND WE WON DA WOR BAHAHAHAHA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, avfcDJ said:

He needs to meet "his" kind of people. You know, the sort who shout abuse at women, make threats when working as a pack, and of course, spend their time online typing in capital letters WE WON AND WE WON DA WOR BAHAHAHAHA.

That post should go in the Tory thread too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, bickster said:

meeting the people is going really well for him

Yeah but something Labour blah blah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aidan O'Neill: What we have here is the Mother of Parliaments being shut down by the Father of Lies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rodders said:

and that godawful bbc woman has now tweeted about the fella being a labour activist as if that makes any difference. She is such a **** word removed of a human being.

Vile creature.

"Insert aspersions as to how she gets these interviews here"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Rodders said:

and that godawful bbc woman has now tweeted about the fella being a labour activist as if that makes any difference. She is such a **** word removed of a human being.

Doesn't mean what he is saying is wrong but it doesn't look great i guess and now someone who may be expressing valid views just looks like yet another stunt. Hospital staff are always great when i have been there for whatever reason but the one thing true everywhere is that there is never enough of them and you will have to wait from time to time. No matter how much money is pumped in there will never be 1 to 1 care & it isn't needed most of the time anyway. Not really sure that ranting on a hospital ward about being seen quickly & in a satisfactory manner by a&e and then being moved to a ward where there are less staf & less frequent interactions (is this not pretty much the norm?) is going to do much other than to piss off the staff on the ward that are caring for his kid.

It's not like he is hiding who he is, even says labour activist in his profile.

https://twitter.com/OmarSalem?s=17

Labour activist campaigning against Brexit and for a socialist Europe. Via lots of places and now of South Woodford. Budding photographer. Views soley personal.

N1r627c.jpg

Edited by LakotaDakota

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rodders said:

and that godawful bbc woman has now tweeted about the fella being a labour activist as if that makes any difference. She is such a **** word removed of a human being.

She won't be alone in focusing on him being a Labour activist rather than on the fact he is the father of a seven day old baby who nearly died due to in his view the ward on which she was being treated not being safe for children due to NHS cuts.

It obviously takes a special kind of person, one I'd describe in one word beginning with a c ending in t with a un in the middle, to see a Labour activist rather than a distraught father telling a few home truths to a Prime Minister blatantly telling him bare faced lies.

 

Edited by markavfc40

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Doesn't mean what he is saying is wrong but it doesn't look great i guess and now someone who may be expressing valid views just looks like yet another stunt.

He planned and plotted for his daughter to be ill in hospital to make political capital out of the off-chance that the Prime Minister might drop by with a camera crew?

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

He planned and plotted for his daughter to be ill in hospital to make political capital out of the off-chance that the Prime Minister might drop by with a camera crew?

That sounds like a plan that chicken Corbyn would come up with... :detect:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

He planned and plotted for his daughter to be ill in hospital to make political capital out of the off-chance that the Prime Minister might drop by with a camera crew?

i didn't say that did i. He even said himself he was happy with the service provided by the a&e staff & that they were well cared for there before being moved to a ward where there were less staff & they had to wait, Isn't this what generally happens in hospital? Once the initial emergency is resolved you are moved elsewhere with less frequent care. Honestly i have seen some of my own relatives & friends in a right state ranting at doctors/nurses because of a perceived lack of care/attention but in reality they are being perfectly well monitored & cared for. To you/the individual the person you are there with in the hospital is obviously your main concern and you probably think that someone should be there 24/7 catering for their every need, In reality this isn't the case and everyone else sat with someone on the ward will be thinking exactly the same thing. It is my kid/parent/wife etc they are more important & should be seen now, Bollocks to everyone else. Despite a lack of staff in hospitals you can usually be sure that if someone urgently requires help that there will be someone there pretty damn quickly, If someone is waiting in a ward for test results or something you probably won't see anyone for an hour or two, That's how it works.

Edited by LakotaDakota

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a nano-second I felt sorry for Boris. Then I realised he brought this all on himself.

If he was cleverer he could have spun that round, "I'm here to see first hand what the situation is and if theres anything I can do to help. Thank you for your passionate input it's very much appreciated". 

He'd have looked less of a useless oaf then.

Edited by Genie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

Vile creature.

"Insert aspersions as to how she gets these interviews here"

I've just been on her Wiki and seen who's in her family and what roles they've held, either currently or in the past...  A roll call of Governors, Ambassadors, OBEs, Knights and Lords.

Doesn't eliminate the previously implied aspersions, just adds to the list.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It only looks like a stunt if you believe the reporting of Laura the Tory and her ilk. Critical thinking is required

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, markavfc40 said:

She won't be alone in focusing on him being a Labour activist rather than on the fact he is the father of a seven day old baby who nearly died due to in his view the ward on which she was being treated not being safe for children due to NHS cuts.

It obviously takes a special kind of person, one I'd describe in one word beginning with a c ending in t with a un in the middle, to see a Labour activist rather than a distraught father telling a few home truths to a Prime Minister blatantly telling him bare faced lies.

 

Stolen from the twit thing and edited for language. The sentiment remains the same:

Quote

Journalists: If someone says it's raining & another person says it's dry, it's not your job to quote them both. Your job is to get dirt on the second “see you next Tuesday” , I don't care if he is visiting his sick kid in hospital.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah yes St Jezza managed to do a great job of persuading me to vote for Labour today... not

He did a really good job of making me want to repeatedly punch him in he face though, he's just so infuriating

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
Â