Jump to content
blandy

Should I stay or should I go now - U.K. in/out of the EU (contd.)

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

EDcbr20WwAIUQrj.jpg

Like getting someones out of office telling you to contact their colleague only to find they are also out. Happened to me today.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Johnson is making a big deal about leaving on 31st, as he knows the simpletons - the fascists and the easily influenced, will kick off big time when it doesn't happen. The adverts are the flame and they are the moths, and when the light goes out they are going to react badly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Genie said:

Also on motorway matrix signs. What on earth can they say? Its happening in 6 weeks apparently, but we still don't know what 'it' is.

 

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

The motorway matrix sign one is particularly helpful.

'There may be changes to paperwork on November 1st.'

Ah great, thanks for sorting that, I know what I'm doing now.

Surely the ones on the M2 & M20 should be saying 100 mile queues will be possible from Nov 1st, please plan your travel accordingly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, bickster said:

 

Surely the ones on the M2 & M20 should be saying 100 mile queues will be possible from Nov 1st, please plan your travel accordingly

I can 100% guarantee that if there's a 100 mile gridlocked queue going nowhere and requiring food drops and silver blankets, the motorway sign will say 'slow'.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I can 100% guarantee that if there's a 100 mile gridlocked queue going nowhere and requiring food drops and silver blankets, the motorway sign will say 'slow'.

There will be yellow signs saying Operation Stuck is in effect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mic09 said:

Just be ready. Stay aware - keep an eye out. It might be different, it might not. Just brace yourself.

Surely that's clear enough?

Btw, I hope that the government is heavily scrutinised for the money spent on these messages should Brexit not happen. Absolutely pathetic. 

I'm sure Arron Banks is personally funding these.

 

Two semi-interesting things about Arron Banks that I've just learned;

1. It appears he lives relatively close to me, I may pop down for a chat.

2. His wife is Russian, his Father-in-Law works in the Russian govt. apparently

 

I mean what in the actual f**k - it's not even remotely concealed what's going on here!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

2. His wife is Russian, his Father-in-Law works in the Russian govt. apparently

I mean what in the actual f**k - it's not even remotely concealed what's going on here!?

Possibly he is up to all sorts of terrible things, but we certainly can't conclude that from 'being married to a Russian', which isn't a crime as far as I'm aware. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Possibly he is up to all sorts of terrible things, but we certainly can't conclude that from 'being married to a Russian', which isn't a crime as far as I'm aware. 

It should be, Brexit means Brexit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Possibly he is up to all sorts of terrible things, but we certainly can't conclude that from 'being married to a Russian', which isn't a crime as far as I'm aware. 

Read into it, the guy is dodgy personified.

It's less the fact that his wife is Russian and more that her Father works for the State that I find concerning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Read into it, the guy is dodgy personified.

It's less the fact that his wife is Russian and more that her Father works for the State that I find concerning.

Don't look into his gold mines whatever you do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

what happens if I do?!

You'll find more Russians 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bickster said:

You'll find more Russians 

Ha!

Shouldn't our so-called journalists be looking into all this kind of shit?

Instead we get 'stories' about Gareth Thomas's HIV and Ben Stokes' dead siblings - stuff that is of no concern to anyone else other than those directly affected.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He didn't get Channel 4 to take this down, for some reason?

Quote

Diamonds, guns and Russian cash: The extraordinary new claims against Arron Banks

Channel 4

Of course he has no plans to sell health insurance when the NHS gets carved up by the incredibly wealthy people that don't use it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

Shouldn't our so-called journalists be looking into all this kind of shit?

Carole Cadwalladr has done quite a bit on this

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

 

meeting the people is going really well for him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
Â