The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

1 hour ago, VILLAMARV said:

*Irregular migrants*

sigh

It's the low quality food they are forced to live on. When people talk about "pruning their number" it's merely concern over them getting enough fruit and fibre.

Likewise, mention of "little black workers" is again prune related, given the tendency of the aforementioned tinned fruit to er, lead to a tendency for needing strong "border control"  to limit "accidental emmigration".

9 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Yup. Newly anointed Idiot Party candidate for the south-west. 

Oh God, it must have been her I half heard saying she'd "Just had to come out of political semi-retirement" earlier on the radio. I knew it was someone odious

43 minutes ago, bickster said:

Widdecome has gone commando and her clitoral piercing hs popped out. Herr Farago is asking how big it is

Taking a guess I believe that's the rarely used "Paso Doble and Robot Dance combo".  No One predicted that.  

May is going to have to go full BreakDance to get anywhere near this.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Tommy Robinson has mustered up the 5 grand and is standing as an MEP in the North West. 

is the 5 grand to buy a house up there so he can claim to live in the constituency ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Tommy Robinson has mustered up the 5 grand and is standing as an MEP in the North West. 

Even if it were his own money that he'd put up (it's probably from the 'legal fees' fund), it's another licence for him to print money.

4 hours ago, snowychap said:

I don't think you do, do you?

Lord Buckethead stood as that in Maidenhead, didn't he?

You do have to register with your real name but you can also use a common AKA as long as it doesn't cause an issue (The example I read was that you couldn't call yourself Terry May and stand in Maidenhead)

So at the Maidenhead Count Lord B's result was announced as Jonathan Harvey known as Lord Buckethead.

This is most excellent, he will have to be on the ballot as Steven Yaxley-Lennon known as Tommy Robinson

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Here, a current MEP announces that he's been in semi-retirement whilst being an MEP and is not going to be mucking about when giving it both barrels asking people to vote for his new vehicle in order to be returned to this semi-retirement as an MEP.

I.e.. if anyone votes for his 'party' in the relevant constituency (and therefore gets him elected), they should know that he is quite clearly telling them he'll continue to do the square root of **** all as a political representative for a sizeable salary and a very comfortable allowances/expenses pot.

Farage - nothing more than a spiv and a conman.

He was an MEP for a single issue party that achieved its single issue.

I would think his comment about being in ‘semi-retirement’ would be in reference to his time spent since achieving the goal he set out to achieve (i.e. the one thing his supporters elected him to do).

He is saying that he is going to go back to work as it looks as though the success he achieved with the referendum result now looks in jeopardy. 

I consistently vote Greens in elections but unfortunately my party has not been nearly as successful in delivering their manifesto for me as Farage has been as delivering his manifesto for his constituents. 

16 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

He was an MEP for a single issue party that achieved its single issue.

I would think his comment about being in ‘semi-retirement’ would be in reference to his time spent since achieving the goal he set out to achieve (i.e. the one thing his supporters elected him to do).

He is saying that he is going to go back to work as it looks as though the success he achieved with the referendum result now looks in jeopardy.

Implicit in my post above was an understanding of the obvious face-value interpretation of what Farage said and therefore what he was continuing to attempt to sell.

The ostensible primary goal of pre-Batten UKIP (he ceased to sit under the UKIP banner according to his own twitter in Feb of this year) has not yet been acheived.

UKIP now is obviously a different box of frogs.

Â