The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Thats a very generous explanation of how the policy composite meeting went. If was palpably obvious that Kier Starmer thought there had been a stitch up. Nothing at a Labour Conference is as transparent as it seems

Possibly, and btw as I've said, I don't agree with the policy, and I've attended Labour conferences in the past so I do know how they work. There have been plenty of stitch ups within the Labour party, as the likes of Chuka battle the left. 

Was there a stitch up? I don't know. I haven't read what Keir said, but there are two forces within the party and it's why they sometimes seek a bit Jekyll & Hyde.

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

What the absolute **** is going on?

Just the most powerful man in the world ringing a local radio station and blowing smoke up the presenters arse before telling him how he would do the Prime Minister's job.

I think the often and overused phrase "the world has gone mad" is now applicable! 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Treason from spunk bubble Farage? Getting foreign nut jobs to dabble in our election.

Imagine the state of Farage every time a European suggests a pro eu sentiment.

Or even just remember what he was like when Obama did similar for the opposite side. Apoplepsy!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

I'd rather do it myself than see her doing it.

Can't we just make her do a naked walk of shame through Coventry high street whilst we all thrown rotting fruit and veg at her...........oh and cut her hair off too........

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Apologies if this makes you feel sick

There’s videos going around of this nasty piece of work trying to stir up tensions between British Indians and British Pakistan’s. 

she really is an horrible word removed 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

37 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Katie Hopkins is absolutely mentally ill. She is exactly like that total word removed Milo Yiannopoulos. I genuinely believe that neither of them actually 'believe' in anything, including the causes they 'promote'. They are pure sociopaths who get off on the outrage they can cause and the money that it ultimately brings them. Pure scum.

100%.

They will do anything to remain relevant to something.

On one hand you should really feel sorry for them that their lives are so empty and meaningless that they have to resort to this kind of shit but then.......it's Katie Hopkins and hell would have to freeze over before I'd ever feel sorry for her.

Â