The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

45 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’d expect to see this on a Ross Kemp documentary. Not Channel 4 news. 

Some of us are more used to seeing scenes like this on more hard hitting journalistic documentaries like Panorama. If Brexit happens, get used to it

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

Open an online bank account with Starling, use the card for purchases overseas opting to pay in local currency, or make ATM withdrawals.

Starling take no commission and you always get the Mastercard base rate, which is superior to any publicly available forex.

I did exactly that yesterday 👍

• Like 1

I'll wait before judging. But what's ridiculous about this whole process is no matter what the deal is it gets voted down by our politicians.

It's like being in quick sand and not going anywhere. Do they not realise no deal is 10x worse ffs

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I'll wait before judging. But what's ridiculous about this whole process is no matter what the deal is it gets voted down by our politicians.

It's like being in quick sand and not going anywhere. Do they not realise no deal is 10x worse ffs

A deal is better than no deal, but that doesn't mean that a deal is good. Most likely the deal will be shit. Compared to what we have now it'll be month of dog shit in a sea of slurry. In such a case I'm quite happy for MPs to look at the thing and tell the government where to shove it.

• Like 1

Â