The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It was all based on lies and utter scaremongering. The papers and certain MPs played the martyr to the uneducated sorts like myself, who actually had no clue about politics and all the shit that goes with it. The whole thing is a fraud, and I truely believe if it was held again, the majority vote would be to remain. It’s disgusting how the whole thing has been handled, and I’m quite ashamed of myself to have bought into all the lies, and just the general I am a patriot bollocks. It’s crazy that this can go ahead where the majority vote came from people who are thick, racist, or just in general had no clue in what they were doing and voting for. Don’t get me wrong, there were some educated people who voted leave, and they would have had their well thought reasons as to why, but most I knew were absolutely clueless, and bigoted. Educate the uneducated without lies, and common sense will prevail. 

Guys... We did it... we finally did it..

We changed a righty into a lefty.. 

We Got One Annie Potts GIF by Ghostbusters

33 minutes ago, bickster said:

elaborate please

It was a parade of the usual nonsense punctuated with outright exasperation. 

It's just horrifying we're getting to the crunch point and the same old bollocks is being trotted out. There wasn't a single piece of support for May in the entirety of it. Everyone was against her. She, and as she's in charge (if in name only) by extension all of us, are ****.

I read earlier that the reason there has suddenly been 'new' issues arise with the border problem is in part because, at the UK's request, we've not discussed the border between December and the Tory conference. Mental.

The selective blindness around Brexit is getting very frustrating.

I've said before but a group of people I sit with at work are all Leavers so it comes up in discussion every now and then. They never have an answer for anything. They don't even have an answer for why they want to leave any more. "Too many rules" is about all I ever get.

The latest one is "well nobody actually knows what will happen so we may as well wait and see"

Yes. We do know. Or at least we have a pretty bloody good idea!

In the words of Nigel Pearson, you're an ostrich.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

Â