The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

13 minutes ago, bickster said:

Sorry to disagree but which shop was this sold in? Lord Snooty's shop, for instance, was selling a two-vote solution, until right after the first vote. I heard phrases like once in a generation opportunity but that's not quite the same thing

He said both I guess 

at Chatham house Before the referendum  

Mr Cameron said there would be "no second referendum" once Britain has voted. "This choice cannot be undone, if we vote to leave then we will leave," he said.

"This is our only chance to get this right, for Britain and for the whole European Union."
and said something Here again 5 weeks before it that kinda matches your generation phrase

"I am absolutely clear a referendum is a referendum, it's a once in a generation, once in a lifetime opportunity and the result determines the outcome ... You can't have neverendums, you have referendums

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

22nd May Extension if Mps agree to vote for the WA says EU

I’m more interested in the April one, as and when she gets voted down again. 

Surely she has to go then, because the only options left are a Gen Elec/Ref? Assuming we all still believe nobody will actually allow no deal and Corbyn’s unicorn brexit is still a Corbyn unicorn brexit. 

Edited by wazzap24

And 12th April if the WA is not agreed next week - with all options remaining on the table.

Edit: That definitely opens up the door for indicative votes and a Cooper-Boles-Letwin thingy taking control of things.

Edited by snowychap
inserted 'next week'
  • Thanks 1

BTW, the EU27 need to listen to her. She absolutely isn't agreeing to what the EU council has put forward.

She is not agreeing to all things being on the table if the WA is voted down.

If the vote doesn't go through, I can't see there being indicative votes. I hope I'm wrong and being overly cynical but...

• Sad 1

She's not going to row back last night's breakdown. They've spent all day pushing out through social media channels. That's her game now, the tinpot wannabe dictator against the politicians.

She's completely without merit.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, snowychap said:

No apology or even recognition from May that her bollocks from last night was out of order.

What an utter shit. A disgraceful woman. The worst PM in my lifetime. And I include the Witch.

Agreed, I used to think it was the other way around but she reached the tipping point about a year ago. Definitely the worst in my lifetime. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Leave means Leave, we voted no deal, WTO, just get us out. We won you lost, we're leaving on the 29th March 2019. FACT.

Is this satire?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, snowychap said:

No apology or even recognition from May that her bollocks from last night was out of order.

Some clearing in the woods on Sky news is calling what she said a 'screeching u-turn' because she happened to say that they all had difficult jobs.

She didn't **** apologise. She wasn't sorry. She was just making excuses for herself.

Â