The now-enacted will of (some of) the people

blandy

stop press, Boreham Wood FC have spoken

The United Kingdom voted to exit the European Union, and if democracy in all our four Countries within our union is to work and thrive, then the majority have spoken.

It must be remembered, we elect our politicians to go to Westminster, and their job as they enter the Houses of Parliament is in the main to work for their constituents – that’s the reality of how our democracy works.

https://www.borehamwoodfootballclub.co.uk/uncategorized/mps-do-your-duty/

• Haha 2

101. Incidentally the room number these infernal cretins should be directed towards.

edit, for the sake of clarity, I mean the MPs dooming us towards madness.

Edited by Rodders

I think she'll lose by about 100 and that there will be a fair few abstentions.

I don't know how much it matters though, 70, 100, 150, 170 it seems she has already decided to soldier on and bring it back to Parliament again. A VONC by Labour will be defeated so we'll be back here playing the same game in a couple of weeks and the only thing that will have changed is that we'll be closer to March 29th.

• Like 1

206 .. would be 207 but just as  Saddiq tries to see through her publicity stunt  her waters will burst and she gets rushed off to hospital before she can vote but ensuring maximum exposure for herself

Anything less than 120 will encourage May to believe she can win after another couple of votes on a slightly modified and 'further clarified' deal, especially if she can push the 'her deal or no deal' angle as March 29th draws near. A 10% swing of MPs is possible given pressure and the threat.

8 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

206 .. would be 207 but just as  Saddiq tries to see through her publicity stunt  her waters will burst and she gets rushed off to hospital before she can vote but ensuring maximum exposure for herself

Is that what's known as 'crowning'?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ml1dch said:

How they break up is all important here,  if they bunch up it's very unlikley in my opinion,  maybe ask for the extension if it is required.  It's a long shot I know.

If they all spread out and do their own thing it could happen I suppose.  

• Like 3

Â