When is the right time to protest?

dont_do_it_doug.

Time to protest? #OutTheDoorOn74  

28 members have voted

1. 1. When is the right time for protest?

• NOW!
    • After relegation is confirmed.
    • Never

4 minutes ago, babyblue said:

I appreciate the differences, but will it help them in any way having a hostile atmosphere? I know it's heart breaking to see people who don't give a shit from top to bottom.

There won't be a hostile atmosphere, just a much smaller one after 74 minutes. 

Villa Park is a **** library anyway. They've broken us. 

6 minutes ago, babyblue said:

Staying in the league.

As for losing hope, I know it's hard but until it's a mathematical impossibility then there should be some hope. We're proof in the pudding of that.

I've got 3 or 4 mates who are Villa fans and I hope you do it for their sake. It could easily enough have been me right now as they tried to convert me as a kid. One of the first games I went to as a kid was a turgid 0-0 against Everton at your place. I think that made my mind up!

I predicted that Leicester would stay up last season, when you were ten points adrift. And I believe Villa still have a chance too, I mean if we somehow manage to beat Stoke, a team with nothing to play for, then we're possibly only five points adrift with ten games to go. Relegation looks more likely than not but its not a certainty. 

• Like 1

We're nothing like Leicester unfortunately. Leicester were generally playing pretty well for a while and not picking up results, then it suddenly clicked.

We have been utter turd all season with fantastic support, especially away from home. The games we've played well in you could probably count on one hand. A protest will have no more negative influence on the team, as most of them simply do not give a shit.

Â